HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Default Favorite Color and How It Effects You

I love B L U E so much!

Well, I however do know that some things just meant to look simple and elegant. So, my furnitures are mostly black and grey, most of my clothes theme are the casual black and brown. But other than that, I mostly would be buy blue. Deodorants, spectacles, gadgets etc. I don't usually care for the function, I care about the color. That's how I shop XD How about you? Anyone like me?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Typically, I like yellow and a variety of blues, but I wake up in cold sweats thinking about that ****isation cyan.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

my favourite colour is a colour called amaranth which is between red and pink

but I don't like things or clothes made of this colour at all! I only like accessories (jewellery, nail varnish, phone case etc) in this colour. I like using it on threads or douments. I'd love an amaranth pen!

my favourite colour for clothes is blue or black and my favourite colour for homeware is yellow/grey. I actually don't own anything amaranth colour except nail varnish and my amaranth plant!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

If has to choose one, the answer is Turquoise and the intersection bettwen yellow and orange but deep down, every color has its use and beauty - the more saturated it is, the better. Pastel/baby colors are boring and untouchable unless it's seen on candies
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 16-10-2018 at 09:44 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I love the fact that most of you are choosing uncommon colors

It's fun to know those new colors. Amaranth, dang, that's my first time hearing that!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TinyFroggy View Post
    I love the fact that most of you are choosing uncommon colors

It's fun to know those new colors. Amaranth, dang, that's my first time hearing that!
    Did you know until dozens of years ago, pink was the color that was preferably used in clothes as a representative of what they did like to claim as "male strength" whilst on the other hand the default "female" color's blue?

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Nope. But that's interesting fact. #TIL