HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default Rollercoaster tycoon!!!

I'm so obsessed again with ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON I've probably posted about it before.

I've got RCT3 at the moment, the full expansion with rollercoaster, splash and zoo and I've just got like 3 more to go before I'm a FULL TYCOON again.

Genuinely love this game

Has anyone got the app? is it any good??

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

I used to play this game and cause utter havoc, I particularly liked renaming the people after irl people I hated (almost everyone) and watching them drown

Yes, I have issues.

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04
    Like Joe, Jarkie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Isn't RCT3 really old? I remember playing it like 10 years+ ago

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

i installed rct3 the other day because i saw you were playing and it made me want to play too x

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I’ve never actually played this but I definitely want to try it out. I’ve played other tycoon games like zoo tycoon and those are the more interesting games to me. I’ll have to check this one out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

A blue bird's told you were playing RCT3 whist on the other hand I's having the third week of blast with the third... GTA game, equally aged and amazing. Isn't this world small??

Rollercoaster tycoon has a very special place in my Sim heart. Specially the 1999 one; you know, different times, our former PC could only handle that and even the DEMO of the 3rd one seemed like a dream

Comparing it to 90% of the of the other watered-down "Tycoon" games, this one is a massive toy where everything works and has a real purpose for the way the little ant-sized characters will react to your park, including the grass walls and the scheme of fountains we place around the pathways. It's been always a sensible topic to me (lol) because I always HATED how, in some games, we would build the most amazing X kind of building and the NPCs happened not to be made to acknowledge half of the things they're being exposed to; only computer people without what it takes to bring life in the game

Nothing - I repeat - NOTHING goes unnoticed in the eyes of that awfully smart artificial intelligence and, strangely, even if it's all about THOUSANDS of people of the same sprite (though wearing different clothes color) walking, you don't think it's strange at all, you're instead focused in the noble task of observing and learning what they are doing, since it's almost always different and a fairground organ playing in the background... and the visitors are like "This music is great!" or something, and we're mostly like "I know!!"

The third RCT is basically all the things said above but amplified 200%, surpassing the fiasco of the second game since it doesn't feel like a sequel at all, you know? III is what Theme Park World would become if it were made one generation after

Like Jarkie Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The app is nothing like the PC version, I recently also started playing the PC game, and its awesome as it used to be