HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    I agree with Golden Mercedes. As related in my post from seven years ago, now there are more than ten Habbox God's, the title has lost it's brilliance. We need to go to the next level. Demote 10k to 'Legend,' make 20k the new 'God,' and make 30k 'Lord and Saviour of Habbox' because anyone who gets there is single-handedly keeping the forum alive.
    I would not change the God title, but would be open to having something above.

Now... as much as I do appreciate everything that you, Ross, Dan and other Habbox Gods contribute as your longevity, I oppose the idea that anyone with 30k posts is “single handedly keeping the forum alive”, the 30k posts haven’t been made this year and we have several newer members who are active on the forum. Credit where credit is due...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Don't think there's much point in having anything above God since God is literally the highest title there is. Since the top poster Golden Mercedes has only made 6k posts in seven years, to get 30k any time soon, his presence will be known more than any other user, since he'll have to post in literally every thread for like... ages.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Might as well have something to aim for though otherwise there is no incentive to KEEP posting. Maybe something like arcane for 25 (to fit with Habbo furni type rarity) and legend for 30?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Could always go for Zeus .. I guess God in the biblical term is like the peoples god, and I imagine zeus being more about wanting status & power.. Zeus, Ruler of the Gods.

Idk, I’ll never get those kinda stats!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would rather be God than Arcane or Legend. Dunno how the other God's feel, but God makes sense as the peak.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

DOUBLE GOD
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

so

people want something more than god

but people don’t want to be demoted

but god should be the top level

so glad you guys make my job not impossible

.......…

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Ignore everything Chirs said because he put an apostrophe in Gods. Also realistically yessss it might be nice to have an extra thing to go for but when it only affects 2 or 3 active members I wouldn't worry about it too much
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I already said 10k Legend, 20k God, and have 30k as something properly epic but WHATEVER, my incorrect apostrophe usage is truly unforgivable.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

not gonna lie, don't care name, features, call it anything you want haha

as neverhard said, i barely post anymore, i think originally it was because chris just was annoying as hell, but then i think it came from no goal, 6k posts in 7 years is pretty awful lol

but yeah, pls release a bigger goal than 20/25

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast