HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default #LosersVoteMarch

So today in London, losers from all over the country came together for the Losers Vote March - demanding a re-run of the referendum because they lost the first one. The organisation behind it, called the Peoples Vote, claims 570k in attendance.

It reminds me of those Japanese soldiers found years after the war had ended, still fighting in the jungle.

Penny for your thoughts?

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Why did you include the tweet mocking that there might only be 5000 people when there was an estimated 700,000? Bit silly really. And that UKIP tweet, where was tax payer money in this? I heard of people like Steve Coogan paying for coaches, unless they're suggesting the student loans are taxpayer money? Technically not incorrect, but it would be a bit of a farce to criticise it on that point given they are loans and UKIP themselves have received millions from the taxpayer.

But yeah 2nd biggest march in raw figures after the 2003 anti-war protests. Call them cry babies all you like but at least they never incited violence because they got a bit cross.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I'm sure had it been the other way round UKIPpers etc would be marching too..

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I'm sure had it been the other way round UKIPpers etc would be marching too..
    No we didn't march and throw a hissy fit, we voted in (and won) elections and a referendum.

It's always left wing types who love to march. The Tories win an election? Let's go on a march shouting "Tories out" - when have you ever seen the reverse? A Ukip or Tory conference? They turn up screaming outside, with dreadlocks and short pink hair. Same old story everytime.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 21-10-2018 at 09:45 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    No we didn't march and throw a hissy fit, we voted in (and won) elections and a referendum.
    omg really I had no idea there was a brexit referendum wow this is news to me?????? (rolleyes)

my post clearly says that I believe that if the vote had gone the other way there would be thousands of people out on the streets saying "but it was so close! how can 51% of people represent the entire country on such a big decision!!"

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Marching seems like such an effort when you could just stay in one place
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I thought this protest was to vote on the deal? With no options of reversing the result of the referendum?

Either way, I don't think it should happen. The people aren't experts on the issue, it should be decided by those who understand the implications.

To be honest I'm getting really sick of hearing about Brexit lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

It's always left wing types who love to march. The Tories win an election? Let's go on a march shouting "Tories out" - when have you ever seen the reverse? A Ukip or Tory conference? They turn up screaming outside, with dreadlocks and short pink hair. Same old story everytime.
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics...l-london-video

https://twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/...58833878962176
    https://streamable.com/43uhv

that last one is actually a bit creepy
    Last edited by dbgtz; 15-12-2018 at 07:51 PM.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

The Winners should consider marching given some MPs have been talking about overturning the vote.

If it were to happen, I would hope there would be a lot more than just marches.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

The Winners should consider marching given some MPs have been talking about overturning the vote.

If it were to happen, I would hope there would be a lot more than just marches.
    they have
    it was a crap turnout and as shown above some quite frankly ****ish people were blocking an ambulance

also great hypocrisy again