HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bye bye :)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Bye bye :)

Hey :-)

It’s not yet been announced, but I keep checking, and I want to stop having to check lol.

Since joining staff in April, I’ve committed a lot of time to habbox, mostly to the competition department. I enjoyed making changes to the department because I believed I was making a positive difference.. I hope I made a difference for at least ONE of you!

However, it’s time for me to leave due to various reasons.. My presence has faded quite a bit on Habbo already, and I imagine I’ll stop visiting the forum soon too as there wont be much for me to do.. so incase I suddenly disappear...

...i just wanted to say thank you for chatting with me, keeping me company when I needed it, & keeping my mind busy you’re a lovely bunch. You’re all helping someone get through something whether they know it or not... xxxx
    Like LUCPIX, Jarkie Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No!!
    I can't be the one to say you should stay, but that is not my decision.
    Hope everything goes well for you in the future, we have had some lovely chats on habbo!
    It will be sad to see you go!
    You have done a fantastic job for habbox.
    All the best x
    lucyecc/loopy_lu on uk habbo

My current self so you can find me (I don't play much anymore so if my HC runs out etc here I am LOL)

Anyone on steam follow me -

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Hoping not to sound too much of a demagogue, You're the biggest figure of this community this year, personally speaking:

I'm not talking about the amount of time spent inside the environment and the number of posts made, words spoken, reputation laced. Your first post there in the OMG What's Happened to This ComMunity??thread (which I made sure to save and put in a special space in my files, I hope this does not sound creepy) were of soft words and brought enlightenment and rational dose of hope that silently must have inspired more than half of changes within that community this year. I'm not playing ya. It was completely contrasting with the dense, defensive, inconsiderate, overcomplicated, negative and contemptuous aesthetics from the "wisdom" words to which we were blindly imposed almost daily because they think that, otherwise, they would not be valid... but you proved them wrong!:

Which might've been an average post to you but somehow has triggered what I imagine to be the best of me as a Habbox person and why not something outdoors, while making art and stuff and seeing things through a different perspective. Ironically, the art project I'm grinding on specifially talks about it: Star, the universal archetype of Hope. And you're our Star

Thank you for everything!!! and Ta-Ta
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 26-10-2018 at 12:57 AM.

Like Ozad, Ekelektra Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Fel, noooo T.T

You are among the nicest person I've met in Habbox. You were a great leader and very helpful. You did everything you can in assisting me to do my jobs. I am so grateful to have known you and hopefully, one day, you'll come back

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Credit is where credit is due.

You've been amazing, don't be a stranger now x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thank you @Jarkie; @TinyFroggy; @LUCPIX; and @lucyecc;, I really appreciate your kind words :-) much love xxx
    Like lucyecc Liked

Conor is offline The Santa of Habbox
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Conor)
    Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff
    Competitions Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

Don't be silly Felicity, you ain't leaving! We don't allow people like you to leave!!!!! @YellowBelli;

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Guest HabboxLive DJ & Guest Event Host & HabboxWiki Staff & Competitions Staff

Previously one of the longest running HabboxLive Senior DJ, Ex Event Host, Ex Competition Staff, Ex Article Writer, Ex Help Desk Staff

See something on the Wiki that needs updating? Feel free to PM me info and I'll get it sorted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Extraken

Latest Awards:

OMG Fel Id miss you .

Thanks for all the great times on here and habbo!!

NEW HABBO NAME ADD EXTRAKEN !
    also known as .-.eXtra.-.
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER - Extraken_Habbo

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Awh Felicity leaving happens to everyone on here sooner or later and most of us end up coming back so I wish you the best of luck in life and with your cute daughter and if you do end up returning then ofc we’ll welcome you back as if you’ve never left xxxx

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

bye yellow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast