HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Default Thankful Thanksgiving ~ Ends 14th November

Happy Wednesday everyone! Welcome back for another competition. This month is November, and for me that means Thanksgiving. I'm not sure if all of you celebrate Thanksgiving at all, but, as you can tell by the name, it is a time to be thankful for everything you have (while having a big buffet for dinner), kind of ironic, isn't it?

This time of year, I always look back on my year and remember all that happened. I remember the good times, and the bad, and I am thankful for all of it. Because, if those events did not happen, I would not be who I am today. So, make sure to always look back and be thankful for what you have, because some people are not as lucky as a lot of us.

For this competition, all you have to do is be thankful for something that happened in your life. It can be a very happy moment that happened this year, or it can be a bad event that happened but you had the strength to overcome it. There are no limits on what you can be thankful for. I'm looking forward to seeing what you are all thankful for.

Prize will be 10c or 2 weeks competitions VIP

Last edited by despect; 07-11-2018 at 09:55 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

This competition is now opennn!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cadigyna

Latest Awards:

I am thankful that I did my church communion and my Nan saw it. She's very old and all, currently in hospital and in some weird way I am thankful cause as part of the communion I wore a white dress in the church that day so in some weird way it was like she saw my wedding (as I was in a white dress).

Strange, confusing and unnatural as this may sound we are both thankful for it.
    Like N/A, Deactivate! Liked