HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TinyFroggy View Post
    Do share your favorite city too. What excites you guy and never fails to do so, even though you live there? Would love to know
    I don't really have one. York and Lincoln are nice. Isn't reading these weird for you as you live in Malaysia? As we're a predominately British forum. I'm set to travel to Kuala Lumpur in March.
    Like TinyFroggy Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    I don't really have one. York and Lincoln are nice. Isn't reading these weird for you as you live in Malaysia? As we're a predominately British forum. I'm set to travel to Kuala Lumpur in March.
    Well, not really much. I'm getting used to you guys talking about uk all the time, . Regardless, I would want to go to UK one day. And it's a good exposure to know hidden gems in UK. Btw, you are so welcomed to Malaysia. I hope you gonna have a tremendous time here

Sent from my RNE-L22 using Tapatalk

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TinyFroggy
    What excites you guy and never fails to do so, even though you live there? Would love to know
    Liverpool because it was the main city and port of the British Empire - so our rich heritage of impressive buildings is stunning. Everytime I go into the city centre, I am looking up at the buildings taking them in and appreciating. For example, we have the world's largest Anglican cathedral - something not many people know even in Liverpool, but it is absolutely monumental in scale (see picture below).

Here's a great guide to Britain's Greatest City @TinyFroggy;

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TinyFroggy View Post
    Well, not really much. I'm getting used to you guys talking about uk all the time, . Regardless, I would want to go to UK one day. And it's a good exposure to know hidden gems in UK. Btw, you are so welcomed to Malaysia. I hope you gonna have a tremendous time here

Sent from my RNE-L22 using Tapatalk
    Thank you. Looks like a wonderful country to visit, I'll let you know how I get on Always welcome in the UK too, London is truly a global city.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd have to say York, love it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

For me,

I love London but I could not live there, after a few days being there I am quite stressed!

However, my favourite city to go to is Portsmouth as it is beautiful with the Spinnker Tower, arcades and the fact Mr Bean once filmed down here! (Amazing!) Plus i am a fan of navy ships so there is always something awesome to see!!

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

I am in London for a few hours on the 27th, so planning to possibly head to Westminster and along to the Palace like I always do.

Two cool new pictures of Liverpool I saw posted on another forum I visit.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    I am in London for a few hours on the 27th, so planning to possibly head to Westminster and along to the Palace like I always do.

Two cool new pictures of Liverpool I saw posted on another forum I visit.

Never been to Liverpool. What makes it worth the trip?

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

@Zak;

Considered, probably along with Newcastle, the best nightlife in the country. Friend from central London says he hasn't seen anything like it. I have been a few international cities all over the world now, and my home city nightlife still tops them all in my eyes. Top (still cheap) weekend away. There's a few drinking quarters, all walkable - Concert Square area (below), Ropewalks, Baltic Triangle, Matthew Street and then there's the Stanley Street Quarter (gay bars).

Secondly the built city itself with some of Britain's finest Empire-age buildings on a scale you only find around Westminster. Including two huge cathedrals, one of them being the largest Anglican cathedral in the world. Then there's the obvious stuff like LFC, EFC, The Beatles etc.

There are over 2,500 listed buildings in Liverpool, of which 27 are Grade I listed and 85 are Grade II* listed. The city also has a greater number of public sculptures than any other location in the United Kingdom aside from Westminster and more Georgian houses than the city of Bath. This richness of architecture has subsequently seen Liverpool described by English Heritage, as England's finest Victorian city.
    The Royal Albert Dock, Pier Head and surrounding area is a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site.

We've got *I think* the most museums (and big real museums, not small ones) outside of London. Along with The Tate too. Other things include huge Liverpool One shopping area of the city, the oldest Chinatown in Europe with the largest Chinese arch outside of China itself and some of trendiest areas in country for creatives such as Baltic Triangle and Ropewalks.

I worked in a hotel for like two years, and honestly people who have visited have all been shocked as it wasn't what some were expecting as many still think of the old reputation from a few decades ago of decline. I *think* we're the fastest economically growing British city other than London. At the moment the city is littered with cranes building, we've got like 4 skyscrapers over 30 storeys going up.

Well worth a visit!
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 18-12-2018 at 08:40 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12