HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    thanks Sam. Just FYI the new ranks are all under the “posting scheme” usergroup

I still haven’t figured out how to allow people to be part of the Habbox God usergroup for the 10 yr thing without removing them from posting scheme (which gives us our posting stats). Still thinking.
    Oh yeah, I remember now from the invalid subscriptions PM . Also, Habbox God/Legend are separate usergroups to posting scheme, I think you just tick more than one but you could always set primary one as Posting Scheme and display one as Habbox God. Not sure if that would work, but I'm sure Chris/Neversoft is in both.
    Like Neversoft Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    Changed the display usergroup for you . Not sure how to get rid of your elite userbar (when it was gold, ruby etc. we had them on the lists of usergroups, but we don't have the new ones on). It's probably because you're under 20000 and that's how that specific userbar [elite] is calculated. I've set your display/primary usergroup to God though so that's on again now (paused your VIP as well).
    Oh yeah, I remember now from the invalid subscriptions PM . Also, Habbox God/Legend are separate usergroups to posting scheme, I think you just tick more than one but you could always set primary one as Posting Scheme and display one as Habbox God. Not sure if that would work, but I'm sure Chris/Neversoft is in both.
    Many thank yous! That's a shame about the Elite thing. Before I had the VIP, I just had one userbar which was Habbox God. Don't know the details of Legend, but I suppose God is an additional/separate group to posting scheme because one is awarded for join date and the other for post count. If it isn't too presumptuous, could you have a fiddle with my primary/display usergroups to see if there's a way to eliminate the Elite one. I'd rather have just the higher level bar if I can go back to it.

Also, separate question, but the words under my username got reset too (can't remember what it's called — user title?), how can I change this. I thought it was in general settings but I can't see it anywhere.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Many thank yous! That's a shame about the Elite thing. Before I had the VIP, I just had one userbar which was Habbox God. Don't know the details of Legend, but I suppose God is an additional/separate group to posting scheme because one is awarded for join date and the other for post count. If it isn't too presumptuous, could you have a fiddle with my primary/display usergroups to see if there's a way to eliminate the Elite one. I'd rather have just the higher level bar if I can go back to it.

Also, separate question, but the words under my username got reset too (can't remember what it's called — user title?), how can I change this. I thought it was in general settings but I can't see it anywhere.
    It’s not possible to not display the Elite one until I figure out how I can make the God-for-10-years userbar work to override it. The posting ranks are linked to the usergroup which basically allows you to post!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Where's it supposed to be? I just want my old words back but the option has disappeared. lego_

It’s not possible to not display the Elite one until I figure out how I can make the God-for-10-years userbar work to override it. The posting ranks are linked to the usergroup which basically allows you to post!
    But I never had Elite. Before the VIP mixed up my permission groups or whatever, the only userbar I had was Habbox God.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Where's it supposed to be? I just want my old words back but the option has disappeared. lego_

But I never had Elite. Before the VIP mixed up my permission groups or whatever, the only userbar I had was Habbox God.
    I’m not getting into another version of this argument again, so it is what it is and I’m trying to think of a way to fix it so it behaves in the way I just described between all the other work I have to fit in here.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I’m not getting into another version of this argument again, so it is what it is and I’m trying to think of a way to fix it so it behaves in the way I just described between all the other work I have to fit in here.
    I'm not arguing, it is literal fact that the only userbar I had before today was Habbox God.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I'm not arguing, it is literal fact that the only userbar I had before today was Habbox God.
    It is “literally fact” that Ross had 25k posts before I did the post rebuild too, but clearly that’s changed things.

Besides, you did have elite UB before today. I saw it!!!! I commented on it to someone.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It is “literally fact” that Ross had 25k posts before I did the post rebuild too, but clearly that’s changed things.

Besides, you did have elite UB before today. I saw it!!!! I commented on it to someone.
    Before I got given VIP, I never had the Elite userbar. I will swear on anything. I see my own profile more than anyone. I promise you I just had 'Habbox God.'

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default User ranks proposal

look I know I’m being a bit more aggro than I usually am about this I’m just kinda fed up of trying my ducking hardest to make things easier and better for the WHOLE community and just constantly being torn down by a few members

as I kept saying in the last thread I am DESPERATELY TRYING to keep everyone happy and still move things on, keep an eye on everything, keep involved, keep the sites up and improving technically, as well as dealing with a huge amount of absolute dog shite in my personal life

I am TRYING.

And once again as I have said three times now I am TRYING to think of a way to get the God bar to OVERRIDE the posting scheme bars. I said that on the initial thread, I’ve told so many people. I know it’s an issue!!! I would just really appreciate you saying “Ok I have understood that I appreciate you trying and look forward to an update soon”

because at the end of the day is a 100px sq image really damaging your health as much as these posts basically accusing me of doing nothing or not caring is damaging mine? *looks at my heart rate monitor of 113bpm because of the stress these posts are causing*
    Last edited by lawrawrrr; 09-04-2019 at 05:11 PM.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast