HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Have you ever been beat up or mugged?

I have had a few skirmishes. Once, about fifteen years ago, my brother and I went to the fish and chip shop to get something to eat since my dad was away for the night. There was an underpass between the shop and our house which passed under the road. After getting our food, we went back into the underpass and were ambushed by a group of six people. I knew something was up when they started to tactically surround us, so I yelled to my brother to turn and run. They caught my brother but I managed to get away. My brother got beat up and his belongings were stolen. I rang the police pretty much straight away, but they never caught the people.

Another time I was jumped by a delinquent and his buddies after school. I kind of knew this person; we weren't friends, but we were in the same year. I was with my friend at the time, but they left him alone and he didn't step in to help me. The day after I told the main guy that I could beat him up if it was just me and him, so he said he'll find me after school and fight me, but he came with his friends again. I was with another friend this time, who stepped in before anything really happened.

Another time I was walking home alone from college in the early evening. I was stopped by three chavs who asked for my phone. I said I didn't have one and they punched me in the face. I ran back the way I came and went home a different way. I feel like I got off pretty lightly all things considered, since one of them had a golf club.

Another time I was walking home from town at about 1am after hanging out with my friends. I was alone again and some guy tried to start something with me by claiming that he heard I wanted to stab him. Thankfully this didn't really go anywhere since I was almost home and had to turn towards a main street, which he didn't go down.

There's probably some more I'm forgetting and I had a couple of fights in school. They weren't very major, but one time I was fighting this guy in the same year as me and we tumbled down a hill and into a ditch. We both got really muddy and had to wear our P.E. kits for the rest of the day since we were "leaving mud around the school."

I haven't had to fight anyone nor have I been confronted in years. These days I've gone through enough shit that I would probably fight back unless it was a group or I thought I was at a disadvantage. The first one shook me the most. Although I got away unharmed, my brother got pretty beat up, and it was the first time I felt like my life was potentially in danger. I found it difficult to come to terms with the fact that people could do and get away with such a thing. I've confronted people who have been discourteous or rude to me or my friends, but I don't think I have ever initiated a fight.

I walk about a mile to work at 3:30am and there are often drunk hooligan types around, but I haven't run into any trouble. Actually, the only encounter I've ever had on the way to work was with a drunk guy a couple of months ago, who walked half the way with me whilst FaceTiming his girlfriend. He was pretty wasted an his girlfriend was annoyed that he had gone out, but they were very friendly.

Anyone else?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not really, when I was in high school a boy started to goad me into fighting him. He started pushing me around a little bit (but I believe he had a crush on me, because we sat next to each other in English too and he used to sort of do the same thing but more subtle). We were outside our drama class, but the teacher wasn't in so we got sent to an alternative classroom, at the bottom of this corridor the boy told me to hit him so I did, I very lightly punched him on the cheek (he bruised like a peach, he got a black eye from it). He got told to wait out the classroom, I was crying at the time but I got off fine so it was ok, he was then allowed back in the classroom but mouthed and signalled "you, me, outside" so he got sent to isolation lmao.

I've been incredibly lucky in terms of confrontation, I know when my dad was a taxi driver he was going to find a house to pick up the client and he asked these lads for the way. It was the roughest estate in the town and he turned and they beat him up for fun, they didn't do it to take his phone, money or anything!
    Like Neversoft Liked

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

The only proper 'fight' I have had was back in Year 6 and I won it.

Since then in high school, some skirmishes - two of which I fought back in. Another I didn't (to my shame!).

In adulthood, nothing. But alluding to what @Neversoft; said about the phone, I have often thought if I was in that situation what I would do. Ideally I would have a weapon but if not what? Because I don't think I could hand over something - I just couldn't bring myself to do it. But yeah, I have always thought if someone ever does try robbing me/attacking me and I get the upper hand then I will honestly leave them severely injured/dead so they can't do it to anybody else ever again - rats need exterminating. Because let's face it, they'd do the same to you.

I literally want to be Harry Brown.

Like Neversoft Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    Not really, when I was in high school a boy started to goad me into fighting him. He started pushing me around a little bit (but I believe he had a crush on me, because we sat next to each other in English too and he used to sort of do the same thing but more subtle). We were outside our drama class, but the teacher wasn't in so we got sent to an alternative classroom, at the bottom of this corridor the boy told me to hit him so I did, I very lightly punched him on the cheek (he bruised like a peach, he got a black eye from it). He got told to wait out the classroom, I was crying at the time but I got off fine so it was ok, he was then allowed back in the classroom but mouthed and signalled "you, me, outside" so he got sent to isolation lmao.

I've been incredibly lucky in terms of confrontation, I know when my dad was a taxi driver he was going to find a house to pick up the client and he asked these lads for the way. It was the roughest estate in the town and he turned and they beat him up for fun, they didn't do it to take his phone, money or anything!
    Yikes. I watched a BBC thing recently about delivery drivers in London who keep getting attacked. Stunning how brazen some of these people are.

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    The only proper 'fight' I have had was back in Year 6 and I won it.

Since then in high school, some skirmishes - two of which I fought back in. Another I didn't (to my shame!).

In adulthood, nothing. But alluding to what @Neversoft; said about the phone, I have often thought if I was in that situation what I would do. Ideally I would have a weapon but if not what? Because I don't think I could hand over something - I just couldn't bring myself to do it. But yeah, I have always thought if someone ever does try robbing me/attacking me and I get the upper hand then I will honestly leave them severely injured/dead so they can't do it to anybody else ever again - rats need exterminating. Because let's face it, they'd do the same to you.

I literally want to be Harry Brown.
    I actually did have my phone with me, even though I told them I didn't. No way was I handing it over. Punch me and maybe I'll feel bad for a day or two, okay. But I know if I handed over my possessions to them without reluctance I would be furious. It's so sad that every time I have been confronted it has been by a group. Even the guy who tried to start something with me had a couple of friends up ahead. Group or not, I don't think I would ever willingly hand over my possessions unless somebody had a weapon pointed at me. I know it would leave me raging if I backed down without a fight. It blows my mind that some people feel they can just have what is yours.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

@Neversoft;

They're always in groups because they are shit houses