HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Default Do you mind someone leaving stuff in your car?

I do. I don't like someone else's stuff in my car. It is like my room/wardrobe. No one should leave anything unless it's meant to be for me > So yeah, how about you?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

**** yes I do, it's MY CAR not your personal trash can.

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Depends what it is. If it's like rubbish that they're expecting me to chuck away then I'll be annoyed. But if it's just stuff for safekeeping, especially if they're a close friend who spends a lot of time in my car then it really doesn't matter to me. I like to keep things neat and tidy within reason but if it's just the odd bag or whatever so they don't have to lug it back and forth while we're going to the gym or something then I don't care at all.

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Well, I do mind even if that person spends a lot of time in my car XD Even if she's my wife. I have a thing with my car. It's my sanctuary that keeps me to my sanity. A little too much?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

I don't and I do.

I guess there are 2 parts to my answer. I don't mind people leaving stuff in my car, I mean I have a 4x4 and I only use it for me, myself and I, so theres a lot of room for little Ol' me.
    My issue with people leaving stuff in my car, whether it be by accident or the favourite one at the moment of me picking people up for a night out on the town and them leaving non-essentials in my car, and then taking a taxi/train home after the drunken mess. The issue with this is that they they text or call me asking me to drop the stuff off to them, some of them are nice about it and ask me when I'm passing down their way, and others need it back straight away. If you've purposely left something in my car then it should be up to you to come collect it unless of course I've plans to see you anyway.

That's something that really grinds my gears, same applies to if someone leaves something anywhere to be honest, such as my house etc... I am not a delivery service and if you cannot find the time or means to come collect your stuff yourself then don't take it with you in the first place.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

if someone drops something in my car then it's lost forever
    other day i was cleaning it out and found a lighter. i don't smoke.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I just read your comment and like wtf. Someone just left her house keys in my car yesterday That's my first time ever, someone forgotten something in my car. Lmao. Freakyyy...

Anyway, she didn't ask me to return yet. Glad she's not that kind of person. Hihi.