HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Default Teaching for money

Hey. Some of my students' parents are asking whether I do tuition or not?

Tbh, I don't mind doing tuition but I just have a problem making it into a business because I'm afraid my heart won't be sincere anymore. But I can't do it for free as well cause my mom will freak out and that would result badly. Any advice?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Most teachers don't need the extra money or stress. They work hard enough. If you feel you can do more, why not? Don't do it for free. Not sure about Malaysia but I imagine rates in the UK will be around £20 an hour.

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Whoa, that's quite high. I ended up offering the teaching, and the parent can pay whatever they want. I dont wanna know the value and they should just put the money in envelope or something and I'll just open it one very far, fine day. Lol.