Sho is offline Calon Lān x
    Assistant General Manager (Content)

Tokens
    View Awards

Default Important Information / FAQ

Could you be the Sherlock Holmes or Poirot of Habbox? Time to put your skills to the test and find out!

Despect was found murdered in the dining area on the Habbox Express. Habbox needs your help in solving the mystery and unmasking the murderer! Take part by searching rooms, inspecting clues, and interrogating suspects... and most importantly: choose your own path - each decision you make will determine which clues you will uncover, which areas you'll unlock, and which suspects you'll find. Piece together all the clues to unmask the murderer and make sure that justice is served!

Here's some quick information that will help you get started and understand how to play!

How do I get started?
    To take part, you'll need to post a thread in the Notebook subforum in this forum. You can access it by clicking HERE. The thread can say anything you want as long as it's in the correct subforum!

What's the Notebook subforum used for?
    In the thread that you create within this subforum, you are going to find all the tasks that you need to complete throughout the event. In this thread, you will also submit any answers to puzzles, and the top post of your thread will be edited by me to keep track of every information you've obtained so you can easily look back at what you've found.

How do I play?
    Everyone will start with the same task, however, which clues and suspects you decide to pursue is entirely up to you. At the end of each day, you will be given a list of clues and suspects you have uncovered throughout the day, and you can choose which ones you'd like to follow. All you need to do is regularly check your notebook entry for the tasks and complete them.

How long do I have to complete the tasks?
    You have the day to complete the set of tasks for that day. If you fail to complete the tasks within that day, they will be deemed as failed and any clues that you may have uncovered in them will be unobtainable unless you obtain them through another task.

How do I win?
    At the end of the event, or whenever the storyline you've been following has ended, you need to decide who you think committed the crime. Throughout the investigation, you will be collecting suspect, weapon, and motive cards. You need to choose which of these suspects committed the crime, with which weapon, and what motivated them to do it.

Those who have successfully solved it and got 3/3 cards correct, or those who got the most cards correct, will be put in a random number generator to win a prize!

What do I win?
    Habbox is offering a large reward for those who succeed. Everyone who submits the correct suspect, weapon, and motive at the end of the event will be entered into a random number generator to win the following:

1st place: 300 Credits, 1 Month VIP, 500 Tokens, and an exclusive forum award.
    2nd place: 200 Credits, 2 weeks VIP, 300 Tokens, and an exclusive forum award.
    3rd place: 100 Credits, 1 week VIP, 150 Tokens, and an exclusive forum award.

I'm still confused!
    If you still have questions feel free to either contact me directly or reply to this thread!
    Last edited by Sho; 28-11-2018 at 02:22 PM.
    Likes Conor, Ozad, tbl liked this post

Sho is offline Calon Lān x
    Assistant General Manager (Content)

Tokens
    View Awards

For those who are interested, here are the two forum awards that will be given out for this event!

Top three winners:

All participants