HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Going pro in e-sports nowadays is not a bad thing. Unless you are a shitty pro. Hahah

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

I'm good at such games, just not at a professional level, In fact no where near.. I'd say I'm probably just above average for skill level, but if you account into the fact the amount of hours I played at a kid, then above average is actually terrible lol... I think that purely due to the fact that I haven't played many games in a while (Mainly play FPS) so my skill level has more than likely dropped, but when I do play FPS, I'm still averaging 2 to 1 KDR which isn't too bad.. Unless I'm playing Scoutknives on CS:S, then I average probably 10 to 1 KDR, because it's a harder game and unless you've played it for hours upon end you generally will be no good at it, and I've clocked in many many hours on that particular map/game

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

I've just started Total War: Shogun 2. The game is awesome

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Spyro

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

none atm but i really fancy getting back into SIM City, but i don't think my current laptop can handle it.

My laptop can't handle new games either. I have microsoft solitaire download link here and think it's the only game my computer can handle nowadays except Habbo and NES emulators.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

My current game is Life is Strange 2 - (I have played the previous titles) Just competed chapter three, now waiting for the last two chapters to come out. I love games like this where the choices you make will result in different actions and endings - highly recommend!

Quote Originally Posted by Jarkie View Post
    My current game is Life is Strange 2 - (I have played the previous titles) Just competed chapter three, now waiting for the last two chapters to come out. I love games like this where the choices you make will result in different actions and endings - highly recommend!

Oh, I finished the first part just recently. I liked it very much but was afraid to buy a sequel, I've been hearing lots of mixed opinions about it. I'm not a fan of adventure games like this, but it really caught my attention. It somehow similar to Quantic Dreams games and Telltale ones.
    I'm currently playing Amazing Frog. Have you ever heard of it? Me either. I discovered it in my Steam library, don't recall buying it. https://store.steampowered.com/app/332570/Amazing_Frog/ I decide to google it before launch. I read here that it's actually a quite old game (released in 2014, duh). Graphics are but and overall its a pretty stupid but funny game, the nobrainer I exactly needed these days.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Does mobile legends count?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Splatoon 2 for the Switch

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast