HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Default Dreaming to be a frequent train user

I've always hope during my childhood to get a license so that I can drive to nearest train station and get on it to go to the cities. Nowadays, when I do have the license, I ended up going to the city directly. I find it very convenient since I can actually change whatever plans that I have, and also access the place where the train doesn't reach. However, I miss the time when I used to read on the train, listen to musics and just watch people on the train.

How about you?

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Railway and flying are my favourite methods of transport, yeah.

Liverpool has a metro/underground so whenever I am home I use at least once a week to go into the city centre.

Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 20-11-2018 at 02:22 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

That must be nice. But don't you just hate the complex route they have? Or is it only me not getting used to reading it XD

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TinyFroggy View Post
    That must be nice. But don't you just hate the complex route they have? Or is it only me not getting used to reading it XD
    it's easy, just hop lines

London Underground is muchhhh bigger and more complicated, but i can navigate it well even tho i don't live there

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I work in central London and live on the outskirts so trains are basically my life. The Underground is genuinely a fascinating system with such a rich history that has literally impacted millions and millions of people around the world.

But commuting every day is a bloody nightmare!!! The trains are always packed, backed up - the infrastructure (the rails and stations) are just not built for the amount of people trying to get into the city every day

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I'll sometimes catch the overground rail service to Birmingham or to Euston. I've used the metro in London, Paris and New York City. All are easy peasy.