HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Song for a trip

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Default Song for a trip

Do you remember your trip? Usually, there's gonna be one perfect song, when you hear it, you just remember that trip. It could be either because you overplayed that song a lot intentionally during the trip, or the radio the one overplayed it or even just because you know that trip is best explained by that song in total. Or maybe even the trip's video song cause you to attach it with the memory. Any particular song with any particular trip?

One of mine is called How Long Will I Love You by Ellie Goulding.

A friend of mine played this song over and over again until we fall asleep in our car at a highway side, nearby dessert, where we just watched the stars shining for the whole night. It was a short but amazing trip

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

My song was nostalgic, back when I was a kid (Perhaps 10-11 years old) and I went on a weekend trip away with my dad and it was about a 4 hour drive away to this campsite, and I'm fairly confident that we played this song the whole way there, at least it felt like it, and I remember I loved every moment of it. I started the weekend not knowing this song at all, and before we had even made it to the campsite, I knew every single word.

It also has a EXTREMELY fitting song name.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I envy your relationship with your father. And the song. Well, I don't think there's ever a good song like that for this kind of trip. I hope one day when I have a child, I would have a trip with him and this song become our thing

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Oh my relationship with my father isn't all that great lol. He was always away when I was a kid, I literally have no memory of him being at home as he always got back from work when I was asleep and went to work before I woke up.
    There are just a few key moments that I remember, and probably out of a grand total of 4 moments, this is one of them. I feel a child should have more than 4 key moments with their father..

But hey, this is no sob-story. We've become closer over the last year or so. But yeah I agree, I'd love to have moments like this with my future kid, perhaps more though lol.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I suppose those who didn't have what they wanted from their father, would always wanted to provide that to their children. Let us not forget and remember in the future.

I'm listening to Pink Floyd when I'm on the road. Definitely the best band for my trip
    Like Blance Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Oh I see. I find that setting one particular song for one particular trip will create a more vivid reminiscing moments for you. Do you have any of that?

Tokens

(sick)

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I'm not sure why but I can't see your video. Care to share the title and the singer?

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

Lately my jam has been Shotgun By George Ezra every time i listen to it, it hypes me up in anticipation for my yearly snowboarding trip with the boys Come On February!!

if i need something as a pick me up... the whole Swimming album from mac miller is my go to.

and for those "other trips" "Canadian back road tours" a little Doses & Mimosas By Cherub sets the mood for those Loud & Hazy nights

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast