Likes Likes:  0
    Tokens
    View Awards

Default "Your Call Is Important To Us"

What's the longest you've ever been put on hold for?

I called up a company today to try to get an order cancelled that I had placed merely a day previously, and I was on hold for 29 minutes before I got through to someone.
    I had to endure the agonizing elevator music that sounded like it was coming from a 60s jukebox with all the distortion and crackling.

Then the actual conversation lasted a whole 2 minutes, and I was done.

I deserve to be alright, I deserve to sleep at night
    I'm my closest friend, I remind myself again
    Better treat him well, cause he's with me till the end

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

lucyecc is online now Senior Help Desk Staff / Recruitment Advisor / Events Organiser
    Tokens
    View Awards

I think I have been on hold to tmobile for about 20 minutes, I was about to hang up and someone said hello how can I help you today? I was like erm... what did I actually ring for?
    I got a new contract in the end after been on the phone 50 minutes!
    Lucy x

Tokens
    View Awards

universal credit... over an hour...

- - - Updated - - -

also my energy supplier. was on the phone for like an hour, number 30 in the queue, got to number 1 and it cut me off. nice.

Tokens
    View Awards

I want to say 2-3 hours - at the end of 2016 PS4s went to around 149.99 because the new slim version was coming out, I was lucky enough to get one for that price online from GAME. I received a dispatch email, but a few days later received a cancellation email (and a worse off deal, they offered me 20 off a new slim PS4 which was more than the original). Unfortunately, GAME broke their contract due to the dispatch email, so 3 days of constant calling and hours of being on hold I managed to get a slim PS4 for the same price as the original one would have cost me! I ended up using all my minutes up (thought I'd bought the unlimited one, but I hadn't) to get it, but it was still a good deal lmao.

Tokens
    View Awards

I think around 15 minutes is the most I can endure. More than that, I just call them another time. Idc, I'm not wasting my time over a phone call.