Conor is offline HabboxLive Senior DJ (Conor) / Content Designer
    Tokens
    View Awards

Default Idea for advertising events

Hey, just thinking, seen as most of the EO's host in each others room, would it be easier for the DJ Says just to say to search Habbox? I think if it says the hosts name and they ain't hosting in their room, if I search their name and nothing comes up, I would think the DJ says is wrong...

Idk if this is possible with it saying the hosts name who books it?
    Want to work for Habbox? Let's be serious now, why wouldn't you? Click here for more info... Remember to put 'Conor' as your referrer or you're just wasting my time in typing this thing...

Stelf is offline Senior Help Desk Staff / Event Organiser / Competitions Manager
    Tokens
    View Awards

Don't most DJs do this? I remember during hxss the djs usually said something like "we're down in ____________'s room, search habbox!"

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

Conor is offline HabboxLive Senior DJ (Conor) / Content Designer
    Tokens
    View Awards

Quote Originally Posted by sexpot View Post
    Don't most DJs do this? I remember during hxss the djs usually said something like "we're down in ____________'s room, search habbox!"
    Yes, but sometimes our DJs can only play music and not speak, so if there is a event on, people rely on the DJ says, if that says search someones room and they're hosting in someone elses room then, if I didn't know, I'd just think the DJ says was wrong
    Want to work for Habbox? Let's be serious now, why wouldn't you? Click here for more info... Remember to put 'Conor' as your referrer or you're just wasting my time in typing this thing...

lawrawrrr is offline live long and suck it ☮
    General Manager

Tokens
    View Awards

I'm not sure many people actually use the site to look at the DJ says!

The name always comes from the name of the person who's booked the event unfortunately.

DJs are able to edit the DJ says if it's wrong though? Habbox just seems v generic and like we're not that "live".

I suppose it could be changed to "___ is hosting! Search habbox to come down"? I'd have to see where in the code this is tho. Not sure off the top of my head

Likes cameron446: liked this post