Tokens
    View Awards

Default Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu/Eevee

Has anyone got it/playing it? What do you think?

I've got the Eevee one and I'm not 100% about it, I knew it was gonna be a bit more based on Pokemon Go than the previous games but I still got it cuz ya know it's Pokemon and I've got every game since I first got Crystal when I was 7.

Blance is offline HabboxLive Senior DJ (Alert)
    Forum Moderator
    Rare Values Staff

Tokens
    View Awards

Crystal! 7?!!?

man i feel old. my first one was pokemon blue when i was like 6.
    i kept up with them until gen 4 or 5. then it just out of control. there should be only 151! not 700 or 800 something! thats crazy,

but i have not picked up lets go eevee/ pickachu.. just yet.
    i plan on it. i just have so many other games i wanna pick up first. plus this is all the first gen so i know ill love it! but it scares me a little too thinking how "pokemon go" based it is..

Eighteen is offline Help Desk Staff / Events Organiser
    Tokens
    View Awards

I've personally not actually played Pokemon in so long, I hear a lot of great things about this one and I'm actually really curious on if I should pick up a Switch and the game, although would actually love some information on this so if you decide to get it and would care to update us or if anyone else does in fact play this and would like to share their opinion that would be awesome!

Although I personally don't tend to look at Game plays at games that I am interested in, although as Balance said above, I feel the whole " Pokemon " go part kind of scares me too.

Tokens
    View Awards

Quote Originally Posted by Blance View Post
    Crystal! 7?!!?

man i feel old. my first one was pokemon blue when i was like 6.
    i kept up with them until gen 4 or 5. then it just out of control. there should be only 151! not 700 or 800 something! thats crazy,

but i have not picked up lets go eevee/ pickachu.. just yet.
    i plan on it. i just have so many other games i wanna pick up first. plus this is all the first gen so i know ill love it! but it scares me a little too thinking how "pokemon go" based it is..
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighteen View Post
    I've personally not actually played Pokemon in so long, I hear a lot of great things about this one and I'm actually really curious on if I should pick up a Switch and the game, although would actually love some information on this so if you decide to get it and would care to update us or if anyone else does in fact play this and would like to share their opinion that would be awesome!

Although I personally don't tend to look at Game plays at games that I am interested in, although as Balance said above, I feel the whole " Pokemon " go part kind of scares me too.
    Hey im not that young!

I think the fact that its kinda a recreation of the first games and only had the original 151 Pokémon (I think so anyway) is what’s making it more fun and less focussed on the Pokémon Go aspect. They’ve placed way more trainers so you train by catching Pokémon the Pokémon go way and fighting trainers. It’s a bit weird and annoying at first but you get used to it plus you get to ride some of the bigger Pokémon instead of getting a bike (or rollerskates in later games) which is super fun - any game I get to run around Kanto riding a Rapidash I’m all for!

tldr; it’s a bit easy and the Pokémon go aspect is a bit weird but I’m enjoying it so far!

Likes Blance liked this post