HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Default Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu/Eevee

Has anyone got it/playing it? What do you think?

I've got the Eevee one and I'm not 100% about it, I knew it was gonna be a bit more based on Pokemon Go than the previous games but I still got it cuz ya know it's Pokemon and I've got every game since I first got Crystal when I was 7.

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

Crystal! 7?!!?

man i feel old. my first one was pokemon blue when i was like 6.
    i kept up with them until gen 4 or 5. then it just out of control. there should be only 151! not 700 or 800 something! thats crazy,

but i have not picked up lets go eevee/ pickachu.. just yet.
    i plan on it. i just have so many other games i wanna pick up first. plus this is all the first gen so i know ill love it! but it scares me a little too thinking how "pokemon go" based it is..

Tokens
    Habbo
    Femq

I've personally not actually played Pokemon in so long, I hear a lot of great things about this one and I'm actually really curious on if I should pick up a Switch and the game, although would actually love some information on this so if you decide to get it and would care to update us or if anyone else does in fact play this and would like to share their opinion that would be awesome!

Although I personally don't tend to look at Game plays at games that I am interested in, although as Balance said above, I feel the whole " Pokemon " go part kind of scares me too.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blance View Post
    Crystal! 7?!!?

man i feel old. my first one was pokemon blue when i was like 6.
    i kept up with them until gen 4 or 5. then it just out of control. there should be only 151! not 700 or 800 something! thats crazy,

but i have not picked up lets go eevee/ pickachu.. just yet.
    i plan on it. i just have so many other games i wanna pick up first. plus this is all the first gen so i know ill love it! but it scares me a little too thinking how "pokemon go" based it is..
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighteen View Post
    I've personally not actually played Pokemon in so long, I hear a lot of great things about this one and I'm actually really curious on if I should pick up a Switch and the game, although would actually love some information on this so if you decide to get it and would care to update us or if anyone else does in fact play this and would like to share their opinion that would be awesome!

Although I personally don't tend to look at Game plays at games that I am interested in, although as Balance said above, I feel the whole " Pokemon " go part kind of scares me too.
    Hey im not that young!

I think the fact that its kinda a recreation of the first games and only had the original 151 Pokémon (I think so anyway) is what’s making it more fun and less focussed on the Pokémon Go aspect. They’ve placed way more trainers so you train by catching Pokémon the Pokémon go way and fighting trainers. It’s a bit weird and annoying at first but you get used to it plus you get to ride some of the bigger Pokémon instead of getting a bike (or rollerskates in later games) which is super fun - any game I get to run around Kanto riding a Rapidash I’m all for!

tldr; it’s a bit easy and the Pokémon go aspect is a bit weird but I’m enjoying it so far!

Like Blance Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

@Sloths; did you get any further in? I've been thinking about purchasing it for a while but I don't have that much free time so I want to be sure it'd be worth it before I buy. What are your thoughts if you kept playing?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    @Sloths; did you get any further in? I've been thinking about purchasing it for a while but I don't have that much free time so I want to be sure it'd be worth it before I buy. What are your thoughts if you kept playing?
    Ive almost finished it and tbh if you’re not eager to play new Pokémon id wait til sword/shield comes out around oct/nov time. It’s not bad it’s just different and definitely aimed at kids, it’s also much harder to level up your Pokémon unless you want to catch a million pidgeys (it’s still xp rather than candys but only way to get xp is battle the limited amount of trainers or catch more Pokémon). I’m enjoying it but not enough to have constantly played it to finish it like I would previous Pokémon games, other switch games are better imo!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sloths View Post
    Ive almost finished it and tbh if you’re not eager to play new Pokémon id wait til sword/shield comes out around oct/nov time. It’s not bad it’s just different and definitely aimed at kids, it’s also much harder to level up your Pokémon unless you want to catch a million pidgeys (it’s still xp rather than candys but only way to get xp is battle the limited amount of trainers or catch more Pokémon). I’m enjoying it but not enough to have constantly played it to finish it like I would previous Pokémon games, other switch games are better imo!
    Ah, thanks for the heads up. Will probs give this one a miss then. I've been really missing playing X (which is my favourite of all time, closely followed by Sapphire and Platinum) so I think I just want the nostalgia of playing again, but I want something new. I can wait til the end of the year though. Thanks for the review
    Like Sloths Liked

I love how Dunkey has covered this in his videos

Like NancyC Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    F

okey, Dunkey sold me the Eevee version(sunglasses)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm absolutely obsessed at the minute.
    I've got the Pikachu version and it just reminds me of my childhood, playing Pokemon Yellow, but better quality.
    Just need to catch Mewtwo!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast