HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Default Jingle Me Timbers! - Ends December 9th

You're a pirate sailing the seven seas...

It is Christmas day and your crew wants to Celebrate Christmas! However, you are near the island full of treasure!

The question is...

Would you let the crew have a day off and celebrate Christmas OR will you command them to continue their quest to the island, not knowing the dangerous that lie ahead?

And why did you choose that option?

The best answer will win Christmas VIP and everyone who enters will receive 100 forum tokens

Good luck ye scallywags!
    Last edited by sexpot; 02-12-2018 at 06:52 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

this competition is now open

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

I would of course let them celebrate Christmas.

When working in a team environment where I have a crew of people who I need to manage; it's important to earn their respect for me as a leader through positive behaviours as opposed to out of fear. This ensures a happy working life for my crew and will raise their morale along with loyalty for me and one another as it will create bonds between my crew outside of the 'working' environment.

This approach is unorthodox for a pirate, but I'm willing to give it a try, if not then I'll be forced to make an example out of a few crew members as they walk the plank.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers
    Like Jarkie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Having worked in retail for the past four years, I have not been able to celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas with my family due to having to work long hours. I would definitely let them celebrate Christmas, because I know how important holidays are to people. Christmas is 24 hours, there's always a lot more time to continue the quest the next day Everyone deserves a little break every once in a while!
    Like Jarkie Liked

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

Everyone gets Christmas off! Life is too short not to spend important moments with the ones we love, so they can spend Christmas with their families. However, you better believe we're heading for that treasure the day after Christmas!!

Hopefully they'll be thankful they got to spend Christmas with their families!
    Like Jarkie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Ought they trip for the gold so they can buy Christmas day and change it for their own convenience

Like Jarkie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Go for the treasure! Motivates them by saying, those treasures will be divided equally and then, they will be celebrating christmas all year long. Plus they really care about money, I know that for sure. Most of them are a-holes without a good attachment of the family. More money, more booze, more girls! Now, gooo... to the treasure and let's be rich forever boys! Rrrrr
    Like Jarkie Liked