HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Spanish warship illegally sails into British waters blasting anthem on loudspeakers

Quote Originally Posted by Guido
    The Vice President of the European Parliament, Ramón Luis Valcárcel, has sheepishly deleted two antagonistic tweets where he applauded a Spanish warship for illegally sailing through British waters, blasting out the Spanish national anthem. A lovely touch from our European friends and neighbours…

“Strong applause for the patrol boat “Infanta Elena” (P-76) who today has sailed together with the Rock of Gibraltar making hear National Anthem at full volume.”

The senior EU politician also went on to call Gibraltarians ‘laughing monkeys.’

The UK is getting as much respect from the EU as ever then…
    Says it all.

The Royal Navy should be sailing along the coast playing God Save the Queen. But sadly we're governed by weaklings and cowards.

Our lovely European 'friends' at it once again. Whether it's the Spanish, French, Germans, Icelanders - same old.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 05-12-2018 at 12:23 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You're in Spain, why don't you go march up to the parliament and give them a thrashing. Be sure to bring your boombox with God Save the Queen up to eleven, and sip from your finest teacup whilst you spank them with your truncheon. #justice #****pain
    Like Zak Liked

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    You're in Spain, why don't you go march up to the parliament and give them a thrashing. Be sure to bring your boombox with God Save the Queen up to eleven, and sip from your finest teacup whilst you spank them with your truncheon. #justice #****pain
    Already argue, *jokingly*, with them in class whenever they mention Gibraltar. (We're quite close to the Rock too)

I tell them we'll consider Gibraltar the day you guys consider handing Ceuta and Melilla to Morocco. Aka never.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I presume you will be leaving Spain immediately out of protest then

don't recall you seeing much anger towards Russia when they go over uk airspace or down the English channel

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    I presume you will be leaving Spain immediately out of protest then

don't recall you seeing much anger towards Russia when they go over uk airspace or down the English channel
    I'd certainly leave Spain if it came to a standoff or war, sure. My anger here isn't so much at the Spanish, as they're just acting how second-world Europeans typically act, my anger is at my own weak government for refusing to do anything. As well as people such as yourself who will side with the EU when it is siding against your own country in a territory dispute.

And we do the same to Russia by encroaching in the East. Right now there are British troops near the Russian border. Why?

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    I'd certainly leave Spain if it came to a standoff or war, sure. My anger here isn't so much at the Spanish, as they're just acting how second-world Europeans typically act, my anger is at my own weak government for refusing to do anything. As well as people such as yourself who will side with the EU when it is siding against your own country in a territory dispute.
    arguing with a straw man

And we do the same to Russia by encroaching in the East. Right now there are British troops near the Russian border. Why?
    as in Eastern Europe? Perhaps because of their recent aggression?
    having a small (and from what I read, it is pretty bloody small) presence in a neighbour country isn't quite the same as illegally entering territory
    really just sounds like you're defending Russia for doing worse than what Spain did

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

as in Eastern Europe? Perhaps because of their recent aggression?
    having a small (and from what I read, it is pretty bloody small) presence in a neighbour country isn't quite the same as illegally entering territory
    really just sounds like you're defending Russia for doing worse than what Spain did
    This goes right back to the collapse of the Soviet Union, as we've discussed before. Russia was given assurances at the time that NATO/the EU would not expand into what is essentially Russia's doorstep. They did exactly that which Russia takes as a threat to it's security. How would we react if Russia placed troops in southern Ireland? Why Britain is embroiling itself in a pissing battle between Germany (the EU) and Russia in Eastern Europe is beyond me. Maybe you would like to explain why British troops should be based on Russia's borders?

Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 08-12-2018 at 03:53 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I find no source for your claim about the expansionism and there are (from what I've read) just over 100 British troops on training exercises, but if you somehow think it's OK for Russia to enter our territory (and let's not forget murdering a UK citizen) then you're more than welcome to feel that way

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

I find no source for your claim about the expansionism
    You don't need a source, just look at a map of NATO and EU expansion towards Russia's post-USSR border since 1991.

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz
    and there are (from what I've read) just over 100 British troops on training exercises
    What purpose does putting British troops on the Russian border serve other than sabre-rattling?

Maybe that Russian warship was just on "training exercises" in the English Channel? (rolleyes)

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz
    but if you somehow think it's OK for Russia to enter our territory (and let's not forget murdering a UK citizen) then you're more than welcome to feel that way
    Russia has become the new bogeyman for a failing western political elite when the fact is that Russia is a much diminished country.

I am no particular fan of the Russian government, although certainly more than I am of the German/EU government - at least Mr Putin doesn't invite Jihadists into his country. He's building Orthodox cathedrals while our political class are building mosques, in a nutshell.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 10-12-2018 at 01:26 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    You don't need a source, just look at a map of NATO and EU expansion towards Russia's post-USSR border since 1991.
    you said there was some kind of agreement NATO & the EU wouldn't take in member states bordering Russia

What purpose does putting British troops on the Russian border serve other than sabre-rattling?

Maybe that Russian warship was just on "training exercises" in the English Channel? (rolleyes)
    you've literally just compared UK troops legally being in a sovereign nation to Russia entering UK territory without permission

Russia has become the new bogeyman for a failing western political elite when the fact is that Russia is a much diminished country.

I am no particular fan of the Russian government, although certainly more than I am of the German/EU government - at least Mr Putin doesn't invite Jihadists into his country. He's building Orthodox cathedrals while our political class are building mosques, in a nutshell.
    how are they a bogeyman when they're actually doing the things they're being accused of
    if anything governments in this country & certain other individuals been using the EU as a bogeyman...

you'll probably come in and say they made us take in refugees and let a billion romanians come over and sit around doing nothing when actually the government always had the power to stop that
    Last edited by dbgtz; 12-12-2018 at 08:47 PM.