HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Question How hard do you prefer badge events?

So I don't often seek out to complete events to get badges, mainly because I'm lazy, but I rather liked this one, so I decided I would give it a whirl... After waiting in the queue for 15 mins and based on the current speed, another 20 mins till I would have actually got to play the event, I gave up and decided the badge wasn't worth it.

Do you like easy events or do you prefer a challenge to feel as if you've earned the right to wield the badge and showcase to the world of your accomplishments.

Personally due to lack of time, I would honestly rather to simply enter a room a receive a badge like they used to do. However on the flip side of tha, on the days where I do have free time, I would want a fun event to complete, but still not one that 200 other people are also trying to do, making a 30 minute event into a full day.

How difficult do you prefer them?
    Last edited by Triz; 12-12-2018 at 09:39 PM.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers
    Like tbl Liked

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

I'll be honest, when the lines are long or there's a blocker I would much rather prefer to just "collect" the badge rather than have to do anything for it. I get frustrated sort of easily, so sometimes when it takes A LOT of work, as in one way gates or rollers, I want to give up and not do it. I don't always get the badge my first try, but I usually keep going back until I get it. I don't look at it as a "woo look at what I've got, you don't have it" in regards to the badge, I just want to get them all!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

I'd rather have events that I had to work to get the badge, like the quests of old. Nowadays it's all just enter a room and boom get a badge.. that's no fun when 200-300 people have the same badge.

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

I don't like hard badges and I don't usually bother but I don't like them too easy either, you should have to do a bit of work to earn it! It's good to have a balance of easy and hard badges to suit everyone.

The latest Habbox one I thought was a good easy one, not too complicated but still required some effort. And there's like 50 badges available this month so a giant event would be too much.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

I cannot stand timed events because I suffer terrible with Habbo Lag it doesn't do well.

If I'm being honest, I like rooms where you enter and get a badge because I don't have time to queue and do the same room time and time again. As I much enjoy being social to random Habbos

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

It's difficult, I am useless at anything game like so I will never get those badges. But I am glad there's a mixture.

I still think they hand out badges far too often though, i use to love it back in the day when i managed to get a badge because they were hardly ever handed out.