HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Default [Habboxmas] We Three Kings

It's Christmas Eve, the baby Jesus is soon to be born but the Three Wise Men are yet to make it to Bethlehem.

We three kings of Orient are
    Bearing gifts we travel afar.
    Field and fountain, moor and mountain,
    Following yonder star.

Casper, Melchoir, and Balthazar have little time left to make it to the birth of Jesus. Not only have they left it this late but they also forgot to pick up their gifts during their Christmas shopping trip so now they are in dire need of our help.

Luckily I have some gold, frankincense and myrrh hanging around but I just can't remember where I put them...

Using the first clue below, and additional clues along the way, help the Three Wise Men find their gold, frankincense, and myrrh and then get them to the star that will lead them to the baby Jesus. Each clue will hint at a thread around the forum hiding the treasure, find all 4 to win!

CLUE #001: It was Christmas Eve babe, in the drunk tank, an old man said to me The Wise Men are on their way, pity students want us to change our song the Wise Men love it!

Send all four locations to Triz to be in win!

All correct answers will win themselves the song 'We Three Kings' to add to their album...

Plus two random winners will win themselves 25c each

Last edited by Sloths; 22-12-2018 at 12:21 AM.

Like Triz Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

This event is now open!