HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Default Holidaying in the PAST

If you could travel back in time for a holiday where would you go and why?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

1912. Southampton docks. I would board the Titanic and save the 3000 pounds of Garlic bread that went down with the ship.

On a more serious note, I don't think there is anywhere specific that I would actually go. I'm easy going as long as it's hot and has good night life, so doesn't really matter when in time I go. I would travel back to 2002, the last holiday I went on with my family as a whole, we went to Disney Land Florida and went to every single park there, it was an amazing and nostalgic time for me looking back.. went again in 2007, but my dad didn't come, as by this point they were divorced.. although I had a good time still, it wasn't quite the same

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers
    Like Sho Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I would love to go to few years back when I traveled with my best friends. Tbh, I don't really care where we are. I just wanna enjoy the time we used to have. :/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I always go to England seaside towns/villages, and I would probably do just that! I'd love to see how it once was, e.g. Ingoldmells before it had about 20 caravan sites and people didn't have to worry about their caravan being broken into. Last year there was an influx of it happening, and when we were there the caravan behind us was victim to it.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I'd do what I like doing now, travelling around the British Empire. To go and explore the dark heart of Africa, the colonial towns of Salisbury and Johannesburg, off to the British Raj and see Bombay, Calcutta and New Delhi being built. Cairo as Howard Carter was unearthing the Valley.

Back in Victorian times we only had a handful of photographs along with illustrations and reports. Imagine the excitement for the unexpected.