Conor is offline HabboxLive Senior DJ (Conor) / Content Designer
    Tokens
    View Awards

Default Wanting To Post Before Christmas?

Well guys, it's obviously that Christmas is fast approaching and it's obviously that there will be no postmen/woman during the Christmas period. So how long have you got left to post your letters/Christmas cards?

Tuesday 18 December: Royal Mail 2nd Class & Royal Mail Signed For 2ndŽ Class
    Thursday 20 December: Royal Mail 1st Class & Royal Mail Signed ForŽ
    Now you can go and post your letters knowing they will be received before the big day!

moderator alert Thread moved by Cookie, Forum Moderator: from Life, love and looks as I feel it is better suited here
    Last edited by Cookie; 19-12-2018 at 10:20 AM.
    Want to work for Habbox? Let's be serious now, why wouldn't you? Click here for more info... Remember to put 'Conor' as your referrer or you're just wasting my time in typing this thing...

Likes tbl liked this post

Tokens
    View Awards

Thank you for the info :3
    Likes Conor liked this post

Tokens
    View Awards

Thank you for the reminder. UK postal service does go a bit rubbish this time of the year!

I remember receiving a late Christmas card on the first few weeks of Jan last year due to the volume of posts they get!

Tokens
    View Awards

I've got one letter to post tomorrow and I'm not sure if it will arrive on time now. Everything else I've sent already has arrived, I even received a package today which was sent yesterday which was so fast