HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Default What do you love the most in hotel?

What do you love the most about a hotel?

When I was young, usually I love the notepads and pencils given complimentary. Just love it, don't know why. And also the swimming pool.

Nowadays, more towards the toilet. Because the toilet and shower in hotel is soooo gooood. Hahah. And also the swimming pool XD

Currently, I'm in a hotel and the toilet sucks here. But the swimming pool is great! It's the kind that have view of the city straight from rooftop (called infinity pool). Hihi.
    Like tbl Liked

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

When I was younger, my sister and I loved exploring the hotel. Some hotels had game rooms, gyms, conference centers, or pools to be explored. Now, I'm more excited just to see the technology the hotel has. Some hotels are super up to date and others are kind of dated with their technology.

I'm enjoying the reasons why you enjoy the hotel now, lol.

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Wow, technology? I rarely goes to that kind of hotel. The best tech I've ever seen in a hotel is just the requirement of your card to choose your floor level in the elevator. Lmao.
    Like tbl Liked

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

Okay, to be fair I have YET to see that kind of technology in a hotel LOL. I mostly look at like the TV or how to get in the room or the telephones. I haven't been to a hotel that had anything super fancy.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Am an hotel virgin, the last time I've actually slept inside one was 16 years ago!!!!!!!!! As a kiddo, there were indeed some very good perks of it --- my parents've had a "OK you're allowed to mess it all this time!!!" attitude which was nice, there was an hypnotizing chandelier... and, also, the super obvious parts, such as "how cool it is that any bedroom that doesn't belong to us smells differently", and so on

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I love that "hypnotizing chandelier". The only place I can see those stuff other than the lighting shop XD lmao

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

I love exploring the room! Seeing what's in all of the drawers, what complimentary things they give you and what you can buy from room service. And the stuff that we don't have at home, like a pool and a balcony, and fancy furniture lol

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

C
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekelektra View Post
    I love exploring the room! Seeing what's in all of the drawers, what complimentary things they give you and what you can buy from room service. And the stuff that we don't have at home, like a pool and a balcony, and fancy furniture lol
    Complimentary things are the best! I've just checked out of hotel, we brought all the complimentary foods and drinks out too and took back with us for our journey back home. Lmao.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

The bed

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

flirting with the front desk people

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast