HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

No I don't, mainly because we're on an overtime ban (well, we wouldn't get paid so the boss is like just don't). Which is really annoying because there is plenty of work to do and I would like to do an extra hour a day if possible.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

i don't work when i'm at uni but my old job kept me on as a "casual" and they give me hours whenever i go back up north and when i do work i do lots of overtime for them (mainly because since i don't work for most of the year i kinda need to make as much money during that time as i can)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

typically I do at least 12.5 hours per month, last 2 months I've went away for a week to Cambridge etc so a bit more overtime as I've worked weekends.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Normally aim to work about 45 hours per week and get paid literally by the minute for any overtime so it's never a problem to do a bit more if it's been busy or I want to get extra stuff done in the evenings. Need to organise staying late to clean out one of the big machines with one of my coworkers at some point in the next couple of weeks but it's a big job that'll mean we're probs gonna be there til like 8pm (start at 7:45am or so normally) so I'll bring snacks for that day hehe

I like overtime money but sometimes you just gotta get the rest instead. Like the December before last we were all working 7:30am to maybe 7:30 - 7:45pm every day for a month and I wanted to die by the time xmas day came around. My work hours are much healthier now I'd say.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I have a friend who is doing a lot of overtime and he's absolutely raking it in atm with the goal of buying another house!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12