HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Belly fat

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Default Belly fat

Does anyone of you have belly fat?

I don't really look that fat but I always call myself as one, just because I have belly fat. I want to remove them as quickly as possible. Anyone can give any tips? Maybe a certain exercise? Or any home remedy that you deem worth to try?

I'm really looking forward to have a good body so that I can swim without having self conscious T.T

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

I have a bit of belly fat. But thats 'cos I like my takeaways and beer!

Running is the best thing I do to try and keep it maintained - So go for a jog, join a local running team

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You can't target specific areas of fat loss - exercise will help maintain and build muscles, perhaps tone your belly and make it look slightly better, but it probably won't get rid of the fat. To get a flat belly and lose weight it's 80% diet and 20% excerise. The only way to lose your belly and some weight is a calorie deficit (or ANY type of diet that results knowingly or unknowingly in a calorie deficit).

Sometimes "skinny fat" is an issue. If you're at the lower end of a healthy weight and still have a fat belly, you'll need to bulk up in the gym and gain muscle weight, then lose weight, and repeat if necessary.

I have a huge belly and I'm currently at the extremely high end of a "healthy weight" (one more lb and I'd be classed as overweight using BMI) - but I've lost a stone so far in the last few months with very little to no exercise and I'm hoping to lose some more.

Sadly there is no quick-fix or magic trick to lose your belly fat... at least not that I'm aware of!
    Last edited by Lewis; 19-12-2018 at 11:06 AM.
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Diet and exercise my friend.

I have a lot of belly fat now. I eat too much rubbish and don't exercise enough. Happens to a lot of us.

Just done my BMI and I'm way into the overweight category.
    Last edited by Zak; 19-12-2018 at 12:55 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Well, I guess, I have to go the gym T.T I thought there's like home remedies to put on that belly and it'll burn the fat away. SHHHHH XDDD

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I got a tiny bit of belly fat at Christmas for first time like EVER cos of beers so in January imposed a diet on myself and lost it

I have a bit of belly fat too. Those damn french fries everyday...
    Like ClairW Liked

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Dundelionwin3 View Post
    I have a bit of belly fat too. Those damn french fries everyday...
    So any updates? I stopped eating fast food almost 6 months ago and started jogging. The results are already visible, I lost 10 lbs already. I also found a new hobby which is really helpful in losing fat - hiking I prefer it more than visiting a gym. Though I suggest to start this at summer when it's warmer, because winter hikes are more exhausting and you'll need a specific gear. Anyway, that's not a problem to me.
    Last edited by FlyingJesus; 11-02-2020 at 07:25 PM.