HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Default Who will you miss most this Christmas?

I am pretty sure, even though some of us are celebrating a merry day in few days, but some, will have a difficult one. Do you have anyone in particular that you'll miss the most this Christmas? Doesn't necessarily have to do with death, could just be a brother that hasn't return for years, a husband that have to go works for months etc.

If you don't mind, do share with us, so that maybe our prayers can go along the way

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

I'm going to really miss my Mom and Sister this Christmas. I'll also miss my Dad, but I'll see him on Christmas Eve. While I'm missing all the people, I'm kind of excited just to spend the day by myself.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

2011, the Saturday after Christmas: I was at a Christmas party on my mom's side of the family. My uncle broke the news that his esophageal cancer was mostly gone, and we were all celebrating. Less than a year later, it claimed his life. This is what he got for cleaning up Ground Zero after 9/11, his job as a firefighter. We have already spent 6 Christmases without him, and it's only gonna get tougher the 7th.
    Like tbl Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

my mum, it's always harder around Christmas because she passed so close to it and now she won't get to spend a single Christmas with her grandchildren

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04
    Like tbl Liked

Conor is offline The Santa of Habbox
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Conor)
    Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

I will most definitely miss my grandad who died new years day 2015

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Guest HabboxLive DJ & Guest Event Host & HabboxWiki Staff & Competitions Staff

Previously one of the longest running HabboxLive Senior DJ, Ex Event Host, Ex Competition Staff, Ex Article Writer, Ex Help Desk Staff

See something on the Wiki that needs updating? Feel free to PM me info and I'll get it sorted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I wish merry christmas to you all even though it wouldn't be as merry if the person you're missing not there. Just remember, they will always be in your heart and that's what matters. Pray for them