HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Default Do you like office hours or not?

I notice that some company do have a weird working hours. I had a friend who told that his company start works at 7pm and end around 2am. Now that makes me think, if I have the capacity to choose, would I choose the normal office hours for work 8am-3pm or not?

The only reason I would choose normal office hours is just because I don't like going to mall etc during the days and looking like jobless. Lmao.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

I used to work shifts, so sometimes I would do regular 'office' hours such as 8-4 or 9-5 etc.. Then other times I would do 12-8 or 14-22, or 17-01 etc...
    I actually enjoyed those shift, patterns, it meant that I could enjoy myself during the week where I didn't have work till like 5pm, and could do my food shopping on a Wednesday for example where it the shops were generally empty, as opposed to when the majority of people were off work at the weekends... or if I wanted to go to a theme park etc, I'd always go during the week when everyone else was at work.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

when i had a short office job i worked like 10am to 6pm and liked it. BUT it was in summer so i found it easier to get up

i struggle to get up when it's cold so my job at a hotel at 7:30am start was tough apart from fact i lived literally a 3 minute walk away

atm my shift is mainly around 4:15pm to 8:00pm, 1pm to 9:15pm (with breaks) so it's all good i can have a lay in

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My work at the moment is 2-10pm, but our opening hours are 7am-11pm. I've been doing a couple of early shifts (so I'd do a 12-8 as opposed to 2-10, then do a 7-12/2). I don't mind my shifts, I get a lay in, the only negative I've found is if I want to go out on a day off, I'd need to get up early and when you're used to having lie ins it's hard.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

I've done shifts of 6:15-15:15 and by the time 15:15 came I was just tired and wanted to go to bed, so I couldn't even quickly go to the store or do something. I also did backshifts of 3-10pm and I would be tired before going to work! I'd have done appointments, house work, etc then going to a shift was exhausting. Now I do 9-5 and it's great, I have enough time in the morning to shower or sleep in and when I get home I have enough time to chill out before heading to bed.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

I'm not sure I could ever work a 9 to 5 job, I currently work split shifts though which are probably worst... Lunch Service 10am-3pm followed by evening service 5.30pm-10pm.

10-12 hour shifts during the summer, usually 10am-10pm.

Like sexpot Liked

Tokens

I work a shift pattern of 4 on 4 off. 4 Days, 4 days off then onto 4 nigh shifts. 8-8. I much prefer this because it feels like you get more time off. Although when you are at work it seems like its your life for 4 days.

The worst shifts I have worked are 14.00 - 23.00 Monday to Friday. That was awful.
    no

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

8:30-5 everyday. I believe they call it the daily grind.

My first job had me working 4 days, 12 hours a day.