Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 13 years later

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    4
    Tokens
    28
    View Awards

    Default 13 years later

    Hi guys,

    So after a good 13 years I came across Habbo again and wanted to login to check the game and my old rooms etc.

    Problem is, you have to login with your email now. I used the "forgot password" option but no email arrived at my old email accounts. I read that during the change where they added the email login option, people could set this up after logging in with their username and password.

    Since it's been a few years, that option is no longer a possibility. Soo.. is there a way to login with your old username and password and still follow that same procedure to eventually be able to login with the set email address?

    I created a new account to check if my old accounts still existed and indeed they do so thats not the reason it wont work.

    Also already submitted a ticket but I understand that might take quite a while.

    Let me know if you have any suggestions!

    Kind regards,
    - Josovo

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,039
    Tokens
    1,776
    View Awards

    Default

    I'm afraid you've probably lost it during Habbos Big Merge of 2011 where all English speaking hotels were merged.
    you'll probably find that your account got deleted and thus made it available to register again, and since it's been 7 years since the merge, you can safely assume someone else has already registered your username again.

    The merge process is ending, so if you have any Habbo accounts from CA, UK, SG or AU that still haven't been moved over, now is your final chance to do so. The merge process will be turned off on March 30th. After March 30th you will no longer be able to import any accounts from the old Habbo sites and any furni or rooms on these accounts will be lost.

    If you registered on Habbo.com after the merge, or have already merged your accounts, then you don't need to worry - this only pertains to users who still haven't merged accounts from Habbo Australia, Canada, Singapore or the United Kingdom.

    Common questions about the end of the merge:


    Where's my account?
    The merge process on will be turned off on March 30, 2011. Unfortunately any account left un-merged will be permanently deleted if it is not moved before March 30, 2011.

    What happens to the stuff on my un-merged accounts? Can I be compensated?
    The items on your un-merged account will be permanently deleted on March 30th, 2011. You will not be compensated.

    Can I get the name of my un-merged accounts back?
    You are not guaranteed to get your un-merged account back once it is deleted but you can try to register it again at www.Habbo.com.
    You can read a little more about the merge here: http://habboxwiki.com/Merge
    Last edited by Sectional; 30-12-2018 at 11:55 AM.



    I deserve to be alright, I deserve to sleep at night
    I'm my closest friend, I remind myself again
    Better treat him well, cause he's with me till the end


    I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    4
    Tokens
    28
    View Awards

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sectional View Post
    I'm afraid you've probably lost it during Habbos Big Merge of 2011 where all English speaking hotels were merged.
    you'll probably find that your account got deleted and thus made it available to register again, and since it's been 7 years since the merge, you can safely assume someone else has already registered your username again.
    You can read a little more about the merge here: http://habboxwiki.com/Merge
    Sorry, maybe I should have mentioned that I am Dutch. I thought all habbo versions were merged so I was at the right place here. If not, excuse me.

    I do know for sure my characters still exist. I can find them in the search option and they still look the same + the date of creation is still at 2005 and it says last logim 13 years ago. So they are still there

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,039
    Tokens
    1,776
    View Awards

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josovo View Post
    Sorry, maybe I should have mentioned that I am Dutch. I thought all habbo versions were merged so I was at the right place here. If not, excuse me.

    I do know for sure my characters still exist. I can find them in the search option and they still look the same + the date of creation is still at 2005 and it says last logim 13 years ago. So they are still there
    ah Gotcha, in which case I suppose the only option is to do what you've done and create a support ticket.
    They normally ask questions such as the last time you purchased credits, and how many you purchased, previous passwords, email address, name, location you created the account in etc...

    Questions that may prove difficult to answer considering how many years have passed.
    They typically reply within 24 hours, so you should know soon



    I deserve to be alright, I deserve to sleep at night
    I'm my closest friend, I remind myself again
    Better treat him well, cause he's with me till the end


    I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    4
    Tokens
    28
    View Awards

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sectional View Post
    ah Gotcha, in which case I suppose the only option is to do what you've done and create a support ticket.
    They normally ask questions such as the last time you purchased credits, and how many you purchased, previous passwords, email address, name, location you created the account in etc...

    Questions that may prove difficult to answer considering how many years have passed.
    They typically reply within 24 hours, so you should know soon
    I was afraid of that. I will await their reply then. I purchased credits with my mobile and landline so mentioning the phonenumbers used for that along with some other info, might just do it.

    Thanks for the quick help mate!

    - Josovo

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    414
    Tokens
    383
    View Awards

    Default

    RIP OPís account.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    4
    Tokens
    28
    View Awards

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMagician View Post
    RIP OPís account.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Actually, i have gotten my 2006 account back now. And working on getting back my 2005 accounts back as we speak

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,039
    Tokens
    1,776
    View Awards

    Default

    Good news there Josovo! Glad you were able to retrieve them



    I deserve to be alright, I deserve to sleep at night
    I'm my closest friend, I remind myself again
    Better treat him well, cause he's with me till the end


    I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO