HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Well.

I don't have any sexual relations for various reasons, but back in summer I got blackout drunk and woke up in someone's bed - I didn't think we had sex but I went straight the walk-in clinic from there and got put on PEP as a pre-caution to HIV. Then I moved to Spain. So when I was back other week, had testing done to clear my mind and today got the text saying all clear. Phew.

I had my plan ready had it come back otherwise, and this weekend coming would've been my last. So to say a big relief is an understatement.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

How cold it is...

Nah not sure, probably finding something fun to do when I'm on my own, as I tend to go back to games and end up ignoring people and that doesn't tend to end well..

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Planning for things in the near future - when it's out of your control I just find it so scary

i'm talking like financially, emotionally etc the big changes that you have NO CONTROL OVER

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I changed jobs in December, so my main challenge is ensuring I pass my probationary period.

Tokens
    Habbo
    DevilRadio

My job laid me off cause the government didn't want my position anymore, so I'm struggling to find jobs..
    (love)(love)(love)

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

just trying not to be down lately

past two weeks (and now) been rough

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Been stuck in a bit of a rut, made some bad decisions very recently lolll

SO trying to figure out what to do there, think it's coming up to the time to shake my life up a bit as well... Considering switching jobs so I've updated my CV and it doesn't look bad, might apply for some jobs just for interview practice and see what happens there.

Basically I need to do something, just not sure what yet

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just trying to keep it all together lol. Had a bit of a breakdown the other day. My neighbours below were being utter lowlifes, blasting music at 3am on a Thursday morning. I got madly drunk and started hammering the floor (with a literal hammer), and they had the audacity to come banging on my door. I told them to **** off, then I left and went and cried in a field for an hour. Not my finest moment and yeah, I'm real sad, whatever... But there you go, that's me. My life is kind of falling apart, but if I can just get away from where I am right now, I think I'll be okay.

Tokens
    Habbo
    DevilRadio

Well, someone I met through my job he was diagnosed with Lung Cancer and I care about him a lot. And, basically just making sure he's staying healthy through his treatments and praying that his scans come back good. Just a bit nervous for his brain scan. I don't know what I'd do if something came back wrong, I know I'd have to be strong for him but.. I don't know.
    (love)(love)(love)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    Been stuck in a bit of a rut, made some bad decisions very recently lolll

SO trying to figure out what to do there, think it's coming up to the time to shake my life up a bit as well... Considering switching jobs so I've updated my CV and it doesn't look bad, might apply for some jobs just for interview practice and see what happens there.

Basically I need to do something, just not sure what yet
    No bad decisions were made!!

If you need to do something lets do a marathon

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Just trying to keep it all together lol. Had a bit of a breakdown the other day. My neighbours below were being utter lowlifes, blasting music at 3am on a Thursday morning. I got madly drunk and started hammering the floor (with a literal hammer), and they had the audacity to come banging on my door. I told them to **** off, then I left and went and cried in a field for an hour. Not my finest moment and yeah, I'm real sad, whatever... But there you go, that's me. My life is kind of falling apart, but if I can just get away from where I am right now, I think I'll be okay.
    What do you currently work as? Would it be hard to move?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast