HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Default Biggest challenge you're facing?

Everyone has their up and down days, but among all those days there is normally a long-term challenge we're all faced with, it could be something which someone else wouldn't even consider a challenge, but everyone is different. For example Bill Gates can buy a house using cash he found under his sofa, whereas buying a house is a challenge for me.

Mine is currently trying to balance my social life and work, it seems to be one or the other, by the time I've gone and socialized with a select few of my friends and family, I come back home to find that I need to pretty much go to sleep as the weekend just flew by and I have work again until Friday night, which seems to enhance the reality of the fact that I'm paying lots of money for my mortgage and household bills and I'm quite literally never at home. I'm basically paying hundreds of pounds a week to store my furniture that I bought for the house I don't particularly use.

What's the biggest challenge you're facing right now?

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

life

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Like Jarkie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

A delivery of a project at work. Tough deadlines and a complete overhaul required. It worries me but I can only give it my all.

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Rearranging my dreams.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Same as Ruth, life. There is so much uncertainty at the moment. Never know what is around the corner!

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

being poor and not knowing what the future holds

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just being happy with myself, really. The past two years have been very difficult for me. I'm just trying to reach peace with it all, and be content with who I am, and where I am, and what I want.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Finding motivation for anything tbh. Been feeling very low recently and combined with long work hours I've pretty much just been sleeping in all of my "free" time despite there being some things I should really be getting on with
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

just getting a bit of a life again
    absolutely died(ish) with first job as I would pretty much come home, have ~1-2 hours to do stuff which a percentage had to be making dinner, doing any chores that needed doing etc. which also made me v tired and just never want to do much. Still went out a bit on saturday nights but it was always doing the same kind of thing where I really wanted to go and do well, other things which are often during the week. Now it's just a case of learning to drive and I will pretty much be able to achieve that, so hopefully not more than a few months out

also getting a bit fitter (and more so than I was before). Again, first job kind of killed it for me, but the extra time now means time to gym

did take a few months to actually get around to working up the motivation for it though I have to say

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

Hmm I've just reconnected with a relative who I haven't spoken to in over 10 years. It's good to reconnect of course but it's been quite mentally draining from going to not speaking to seeing this person all of the time. I've also been wary about things while we have been catching up because it's all sudden and moving fast, I feel really worn out about it all at the moment whenever we meet.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast