Likes Likes:  0
    Tokens
    View Awards

Default 2019 goals/resolutions?

Have you made any goals or resolutions for 2019??

Ive got a list of 11 things Id like to achieve, more goals than resolutions. Some are rather normal and definitive like getting my restricted driving license but others are more like things I want to work on like improving my hand lettering skills.

Tokens
    View Awards

I go ahead and skip the middle man... Instead of setting goals or resolutions and end up giving up or simply forgetting a few weeks after.. I instead just don't make any to begin with. Aim low avoid disappointment.

There are things I want to do, but I know it'll never really happen, so I won't try to fool myself. I'm one of those people that need constant encouragement to see things through such as exercising more, for example if I had a Gym buddy or perhaps someone that I exercise with, then I'l be more inclined to see things through as if I don't turn up then I'm letting that person down, and I'd feel bad as it'll effect their exercising routine. Whereas if I'm exercising on my own and I decide to skip[ a few weeks, I'm only letting myself down, and that's become the norm these days, so nothing really unusual there lol.

I deserve to be alright, I deserve to sleep at night
    I'm my closest friend, I remind myself again
    Better treat him well, cause he's with me till the end

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    View Awards

Quote Originally Posted by Sectional View Post
    I go ahead and skip the middle man... Instead of setting goals or resolutions and end up giving up or simply forgetting a few weeks after.. I instead just don't make any to begin with. Aim low avoid disappointment.

There are things I want to do, but I know it'll never really happen, so I won't try to fool myself. I'm one of those people that need constant encouragement to see things through such as exercising more, for example if I had a Gym buddy or perhaps someone that I exercise with, then I'l be more inclined to see things through as if I don't turn up then I'm letting that person down, and I'd feel bad as it'll effect their exercising routine. Whereas if I'm exercising on my own and I decide to skip[ a few weeks, I'm only letting myself down, and that's become the norm these days, so nothing really unusual there lol.
    Oh I don’t make any unrealistic goals, I know I’m never going to work out even if I joined a gym so I don’t bother making a get fit goal. Some point in the future I may and then I will but at the moment it’ll never get completed. My goals are all realistic and are small enough that I should reasonably be able to complete them during the 12 months

Tokens
    View Awards

I've had a goals list for quite some time. I have 55 goals that I need to refine.. I've completed 30 goals so far.

For 2019

Increase my countries visited (?/50)
    Travel in Asia
    Climb a mountain (will add Scafell Pike)
    See the Northern Lights maybe

We'll see.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager

Tokens
    View Awards

I haven't got any.

Although I have put myself on a 'diet' as I had put on like 5 kg.
    Thats the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The man Im going to hell for.

Tokens
    View Awards

I don't tend to do new year resolutions.

Though having said that, I want to be able to run better and longer, so that is my goal

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager

Tokens
    View Awards

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    I haven't got any.

Although I have put myself on a 'diet' as I had put on like 5 kg.
    Update on this, the little belly fat I grew has gone. Goal completed!
    Thats the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The man Im going to hell for.

Tokens
    View Awards

get a pay raise to be on the salary I want to be on
    sort out mortgage and buy a 2-3 bed house in the area I'm currently in
    go on holiday abroad at least once (prob with friends, deffo not alone)
    lock @Empired; in a room and watch lost
    possibly meet a few folk I've known online for years (hi @Kirsty; @Richie and meet others I've met before
    generally just enjoy life for a change rather than having every pre-planned and feeling like I've got to be at a certain point in my life at a certain time
    do a ton of races (already signed up for a lot) and do more exercise, as over the last 6 months I've been slacking to 3 times a week so I need to up this again