Iiiiiiiiit's competition time!
Check out our Habbox competitions today and win yourself some lovely jubbly prizes!
Check out our Rare Values...
From dragons to pillows, LTDs to clothes, find out what your Habbo hoard is worth with Habbox Rare Values!
HabboxLive needs you!
Do you love music? Wanna be a famous DJ? Then HabboxLive is the perfect place for you! We're hiring new staff now, check it out!

Likes Likes:  0
    Jarkie is offline Forum Mod
    Comps Staff
    Senior Help Desk Staff

Tokens
    View Awards

Default Virtual Reality & Job Interviews?!

So as some of us are aware... technology is forever growing and changing; sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse.

With this addition, despite it not becoming a such of a new "thing" virtual reality in job interviews is becoming more of a norm as the years go on.

What are your view on this? Has it gone too far? or is this a brilliant idea?

Here is a video of ING creating and experiencing this concept:

lawrawrrr is offline live long and suck it ☮
    General Manager (Site)

Tokens
    View Awards

I've had Skype interviews before and while it's not fully like VR it just is NOT the same as seeing someone in person, it's just like a total vibe in person

Also if a company had this as a step it would surely exclude anyone from the job who couldn't afford the software?
    examples of how predictable i am:

Tokens
    View Awards

I'd prefer seeing the person, I think it's a lot different being there with someone in real life or seeing someone on a screen/VR etc. I got my job where I am now, because I was able to show what I was capable of, I was able to ask more questions and meet potential colleagues I would be working with, you can't build those relationships through a screen/VR.