HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

I’m off to Rarotonga in September, all other vacation/holiday time this year will just be local
    Last edited by Sloths; 16-06-2019 at 11:50 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Asked other friend now aswell, things moving for a holiday in September/October. Punjab may be too expensive flights wise, so we've been looking at other places like Addis Ababa (Ethiopia), Cairo (Egypt) and Peking (China). No idea where it'll fall on but hopefully in next few days we've decided. At the moment I am leaning to Addis Ababa but tbh I will generally go anywhere.
    How long are these trips on average if you don't mind me asking? I think it's cool that you go to lots of exotic places many others aren't interested in. Are there any "far out" locations you'd like to visit that would be difficult, e.g. DR Congo, Iraq, Sudan, North Korea etc?

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    How long are these trips on average if you don't mind me asking? I think it's cool that you go to lots of exotic places many others aren't interested in. Are there any "far out" locations you'd like to visit that would be difficult, e.g. DR Congo, Iraq, Sudan, North Korea etc?
    Usually a week or 8 days - that's how long I did in India, Vietnam, Sri Lanka.

And yeah i'll go anywhere generally provided it is safe enough. Just check the FCO website and make a decision.

Like Zak Liked

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

@Zak;

And I forgot to say, yeah I like going places left alone by the modern world. I'd much rather be among the crumbling colonial facades of Bombay with the putrid (and sometimes nice) smells than the glittering skyscrapers of Singapore with a McDonalds on every corner. The world is becoming less and less interesting, so I want to experience these places before they possibly disappear. I wish I was born in the 1800s sometimes! David Livingstone and Cecil Rhodes could've took me along as their bag carrier and I would have been quite happy.

ATM we've changed again. Looking like Uganda at the moment. Literally don't know where we'll end up this autumn ha ha.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 22-06-2019 at 11:03 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

@Zak;

And I forgot to say, yeah I like going places left alone by the modern world. I'd much rather be among the crumbling colonial facades of Bombay with the putrid (and sometimes nice) smells than the glittering skyscrapers of Singapore with a McDonalds on every corner. The world is becoming less and less interesting, so I want to experience these places before they possibly disappear. I wish I was born in the 1800s sometimes! David Livingstone and Cecil Rhodes could've took me along as their bag carrier and I would have been quite happy.

ATM we've changed again. Looking like Uganda at the moment. Literally don't know where we'll end up this autumn ha ha.
    I'm a little starstruck by the glitz and glamour although I love ancient history. I'll happily go visit a place thats been bashed to pieces long ago. I think it's awesome that you visit places that are off the tourist track. I thought you only went for a couple of days! You'll have to do me a list of all the interesting places you've been. It's some of the lesser ports that I've visited that I've liked the most, like Malacca in Malaysia for example.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Was planning to go on a cheap £500 holiday somewhere this year.. went to Belize earlier this year... But I think I've decided to get a new kitchen instead now.

I wanted to go Spain or somewhere else that's cheap. Not really bothered about location, moreso weather and the company in with.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    I'm a little starstruck by the glitz and glamour although I love ancient history. I'll happily go visit a place thats been bashed to pieces long ago. I think it's awesome that you visit places that are off the tourist track. I thought you only went for a couple of days! You'll have to do me a list of all the interesting places you've been. It's some of the lesser ports that I've visited that I've liked the most, like Malacca in Malaysia for example.
    i usually find a week is just enough outside of the continent to do a city + at least somewhere outside the city.

what's malaysia like? i bet the food is great there.

India (Bombay, Matheran)
    Russia (Moscow and the outskirts)
    Morocco (Tangier)
    Vietnam (Saigon, Mekong Delta)
    Sri Lanka (Colombo, Hikkaduwa, Kandy)
    America (Orlando)
    Hungary (Budapest and the outskirts)
    Czech Republic (Prague and the outskirts)
    France (Somme and Verdun areas)
    Belgium (Brussels, southern border areas)
    Spain (Canaries, Balearics, Barcelona, Seville, Cadiz, Bilbao)
    Portugal (Algarve)
    Greece (Crete and some other islands idk)
    Cyprus (idk place name)
    Turkey (idk place name)
    Gibraltar

Most beautiful place: Moscow, Russia. (in the winter)

Favourite place: Bombay, India.

Quote Originally Posted by Sectional
    Was planning to go on a cheap £500 holiday somewhere this year.. went to Belize earlier this year... But I think I've decided to get a new kitchen instead now.

I wanted to go Spain or somewhere else that's cheap. Not really bothered about location, moreso weather and the company in with.
    cheap!? my family just booked a holiday for like £450 each to Greece and i was like wtf! so expensive. i know cos its summer like but.

idk if you're into, but you know if you went on holiday out of season (autumn, after new year) you could literally go somewhere like Moscow, Saigon or Bombay for about £600 (visas, flights and a 5* hotel included)? may be worth a look cos you get more bang for your buck x

for example i saw a direct flight in september this year from Liverpool to Kiev for £97! hotel would be cheap and expenses there too
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 27-06-2019 at 02:44 AM.

Vietnam in 2 weeks, can't wait (love)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

i usually find a week is just enough outside of the continent to do a city + at least somewhere outside the city.

what's malaysia like? i bet the food is great there.

India (Bombay, Matheran)
    Russia (Moscow and the outskirts)
    Morocco (Tangier)
    Vietnam (Saigon, Mekong Delta)
    Sri Lanka (Colombo, Hikkaduwa, Kandy)
    America (Orlando)
    Hungary (Budapest and the outskirts)
    Czech Republic (Prague and the outskirts)
    France (Somme and Verdun areas)
    Belgium (Brussels, southern border areas)
    Spain (Canaries, Balearics, Barcelona, Seville, Cadiz, Bilbao)
    Portugal (Algarve)
    Greece (Crete and some other islands idk)
    Cyprus (idk place name)
    Turkey (idk place name)
    Gibraltar

Most beautiful place: Moscow, Russia. (in the winter)

Favourite place: Bombay, India.
    Well we went to Langkawi, Penang, Malacca and Kuala Lumpur .. Langkawi was really nice, Penang was boring, Malacca was really good and Kuala Lumpur was meh (only went really for Petronas Towers). Food wasn't anything to rave about; we had a nice meal in Ho Chi Minh City.

Moscow would be really cool to visit. I've never been to Russia.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

cheap!? my family just booked a holiday for like £450 each to Greece and i was like wtf! so expensive. i know cos its summer like but.

idk if you're into, but you know if you went on holiday out of season (autumn, after new year) you could literally go somewhere like Moscow, Saigon or Bombay for about £600 (visas, flights and a 5* hotel included)? may be worth a look cos you get more bang for your buck x

for example i saw a direct flight in september this year from Liverpool to Kiev for £97! hotel would be cheap and expenses there too
    Well I meant a 2 week holiday all inclusive. I normally spent £1600 on a holiday a year, so I guess a £500 one I consider to be cheap.
    I suppose it depends on your priorities, I believe holidays are important and thus I save enough to go on at least one a year. Some people think cars are important, and spend like £400 a month on one, which I think personally is ridiculous, but then some people may think spending £1600 on a holiday is ridiculous, but each to their own I guess

But generally cheap cheap holidays are cheap for a reason, and I'd rather pay a bit more money for better facilities and amenities around the area. The old saying of you get what you pay for...

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast