HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: New Online Game

Tokens

Default New Online Game

Hello everyone,

My name is Mathew, I have been around games like Habbo for over 10 years. My interest in Habbo as I got older, unfortunately, faded away however even back then I always had the desire to create my own online game. Over the last few weeks, I have been working towards finding developers and pixel artists to make my dream come alive. We are in the very early stages of development so I am not here to promise there is a game already created for you to play, I'm just here to share my idea and see if it interests any of you.

My game, yet named, is a set in a medieval universe where the player can create their character and explorer the world and meet new friends. Users will be able to create their own private land, which depending on their selected area will have different positives and negatives.

I am looking for anyone who would be interested in working on this project with me, you can email me at [email protected] - I look forward to hearing from you.
    Like Ozad Liked

Tokens

Matthew, hey, how's it going with the game release? And if it's already in the public domain, tell me its name; I'd be interested in playing it!

Tokens

Wow, that's just a great idea!!! I love pixelated sketch games! By all means, keep doing what you're doing. If you love it, nothing should stop you.