HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Default A BRAND NEW GAME: HABBO CLICKER!

Has anyone had a chance to see the NEW game Habbo (sulake) have brought out?

More info: https://www.habbo.com/community/arti...clicker-game-2

Have you played it? What do you think of it?

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

Its boring... so many advertisements also ugh.

Its.Dino mentioned it is on HTML5 so it is probably them testing and playing around with a new platform?

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

I've played it a little bit and seems like it could be fun-ish if it were an app. I've heard other people say that they wished it tied in somehow to the actual hotel, to get prizes/coins/duckets/etc. I also kind of wish I could sort of zoom out and make everything just a bit smaller.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I played it for a couple of minutes and got bored .

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Nice idea I suppose but yeah it's not going to take my time away from the real thing. As has been speculated, just a test for html5 most likely
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have been on it for about 10 minutes today, then turned it off.
    Good idea though.
    lucyecc/loopy_lu on uk habbo

My current self so you can find me (I don't play much anymore so if my HC runs out etc here I am LOL)

Anyone on steam follow me -

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

The Facebook-esque reap-what-you-sow kinda game went from fun to drab in like 2009

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

If you guys think it's them testing html5. Was the general ui and playability alright?

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

It is better then other HTML5 games I have played I have to admit, not that I have played many... Graphics could still use improving.

Not going to lie I am kind of addicted to this game even, though it is the most boring thing ever, what has my life come to?

Tokens

Default Play Habbo Clicker!

Habbo Clicker is a game set in the Habbo universe, developed in HTML5 and owned by Sulake. Its mission is to collect credits, open new rooms and upgrade your money-making capacity.

As you evolve your furniture, they gain the ability to generate their own revenue automatically. With more coins, you can buy new rooms and unlock new levels. In all, there are five levels and at the end, you get a badge in the game. Classic Habbo characters like Frank, Bonnie Blond, Johnny Squabble and Donnie Santini are there to bring you thousands of coins. In addition, you will find hundreds of furniture of the Habbo world.

Habbo Clicker is available in the catalog of major game portals and mobile app stores. You can also access the Habbo Clicker portal.

The Habbo Clicker portal was developed by me so users can play. New features will soon be available on the site.
    I would like feedbacks and suggestions for the site.

Stay tuned for the latest Habbo Clicker news on Twitter.
    https://www.habboclicker.com/

moderator alert Thread merged by Jarkie Forum Moderator, as it was posted already.
    Last edited by Jarkie; 26-04-2019 at 06:43 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast