lawrawrrr is offline live long and suck it ☮
    General Manager

Tokens
    View Awards

Default STAFF OF THE MONTH ~ JANUARY!

Happy February everyone!

Now I'm properly unbanned I can finally post the winners of January's STAFF OF THE MONTH!

January can often be a quiet time of year for a lot of fansites but we've had some amazing things going on in January! Our super fun Noobie event was a huge hit so a massive well done to the Room Builders department once again for delivering a fantastic event.

On to our nominations for outstanding staff!

Each month our department managers will send us a nomination for their departments, and General Management will discuss who is most deserving. There will be up to three winners each month who will be awarded for their efforts with a lovely month of HC! Without further ado, here are the winners for this month:

Our main staff of the month and winner of a month's HC is..... [/CENTER @ARGENTINIEN;
    !

ARGENTINIEN has been at Habbox since late last year but has had such a HUGE impact on both our Rare Values and Content departments. She has massively helped re-define and re-categorise our Rares system and has done a lot of work to keep our rares up to date, including the incredibly boring job of tracking all the LTD owners. She even went one step further to actually speak to ALL owners of the pink dragons to track who was interested in selling them. That's a lot of research!!

I get messages on a weekly basis saying how much users love our furni/value tracking on the Wiki (and more recently Rare Values return, which I'm personally hugely proud of) so a huge thanks for you work!

Following on nicely... we also have a manager Staff of the Month!

It's one of the least appreciated roles at Habbox (speaking from personal experience here!) - being Content Manager and looking after the wiki is often a thankless and unrecognised job. But as I said above, our Wiki is genuinely SO appreciated by the Habbo community (and Sulake - staff always tell me how much they love it!) and it's such an important tool that we offer.

I am so proud of what we have on the wiki and Erin in particular has been completely steadfast, reliable, on top of things, and never complains. She's always updating it too, making sure information is as up to date as possible. It's a never ending task!!

Thanks so much for all your continued hard work Erin!

Unfortunately not all nominations can win a prize, but we do have some honourable mentions to share too!

From HabboxLive is... @JamesLogansson;! He’s gone above and beyond with the amount he’s DJd recently and really helped keep the radio alive!

From Events is... @Impearl;! She may not have been with us for too long (this was written in January ok!!) but she's fully got stuck in: hosting, advertising and attempting to recruit us more hosts.

And a final one...

We obviously all know he's done amazing work as he has obviously just been promoted for it, but @Ozad; has done an incredible job in the last few months balancing Events and Rare Values, and seriously growing the Rare Values team in late December and January. It's a difficult department, especially as we have only been back online with it for less than a year, but I'm so so so happy it's finally live again and really kicking now. I know he will do amazing things as an AGM because of what he's brought to the Events and Values teams, and the community as a whole. Thank you Connor!

Thank you all <3
    Last edited by lawrawrrr; 09-02-2019 at 09:10 PM.

Likes Ozad, ARGENTINIEN, tbl, Ekelektra, Deactivate! and 7 others liked this post