HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Plans

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    what is it you do again, working in a shop?

where did you win it

ps not a huge fan of ramen, wouldn't bother going back there.. v cheap tho and good fries. I need to try more..... cultured food still
    Yeah I work at ASDA, used to work at Home Bargains before then. I think the job suits me very well, I like being able to move about and be busy all the time. I won it on a bingo site.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

my 2019 plan is to become more positive about life and try and remove the negative things where possible lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    my 2019 plan is to become more positive about life and try and remove the negative things where possible lol
    what are the negative things in your life!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

what are the negative things in your life!!
    everything !!!! the main thing is i need to get a new job,
    i dont like fully hate my job but i hate the fact it feels like im getting no where in life and im gonna be stuck here forever
    i just want to get out of this job and get to a job where i feel like i can see myself doing something in the future
    and then thats a good start i think lol thats where a lot of my negativity comes from i think just feeling like im in an absolute dead end even though im not even 20

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

everything !!!! the main thing is i need to get a new job,
    i dont like fully hate my job but i hate the fact it feels like im getting no where in life and im gonna be stuck here forever
    i just want to get out of this job and get to a job where i feel like i can see myself doing something in the future
    and then thats a good start i think lol thats where a lot of my negativity comes from i think just feeling like im in an absolute dead end even though im not even 20
    what do you want to do career wise? like what kind of job do you see yourself enjoying?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

what do you want to do career wise? like what kind of job do you see yourself enjoying?
    literally no idea anymore lol the jobs i wanted to do i needed an art degree for but not a chance am i trying again
    so i just need to rethink my life plan

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

literally no idea anymore lol the jobs i wanted to do i needed an art degree for but not a chance am i trying again
    so i just need to rethink my life plan
    what kind of things do you enjoy in life?

like would you enjoy a job in Marketing, Customer Support, etc? something you can make a career out of without having any degree to get into it, have you seen what apprenticeships etc are about? usually a good way to get in the door with no experience.

shit pay but it should only be 6-12 months.

- - - Updated - - -

ps what does your bf do

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

what kind of things do you enjoy in life?

like would you enjoy a job in Marketing, Customer Support, etc? something you can make a career out of without having any degree to get into it, have you seen what apprenticeships etc are about? usually a good way to get in the door with no experience.

shit pay but it should only be 6-12 months.

- - - Updated - - -

ps what does your bf do
    literally not a clue, i dont want a boring office job because i dont want to sit on my ass all day and get fat so i want something on my feet or a bit more exciting

bf is about to be moved up to assistant manager of a pub

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

literally not a clue, i dont want a boring office job because i dont want to sit on my ass all day and get fat so i want something on my feet or a bit more exciting

bf is about to be moved up to assistant manager of a pub
    get knocked up and live off his job then do you want kids?

you won't get fat from working in an office if you eat properly and exercise

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

get knocked up and live off his job then do you want kids?

you won't get fat from working in an office if you eat properly and exercise
    nope sorry not risking it ! but still id find it boring
    im definitely not an office job person and hahaha no! yeah i want kids but i want to get to a comfortable point in my life first before i have them

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast