HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2019 Plans

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

fair enough, yeah do it properly get married and house sorted first!!

have you looked at any apprenticeships/junior jobs to see what's about that you could get into without any experience/degree in that field?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    i think just feeling like im in an absolute dead end even though im not even 20
    Your adventure is only just beginning! Lots of people have no idea what they want to do at that age, I certainly didn't. Things come up. Positive thinking

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

Start my AAT exams so I can move into management accounting and get mega rich, eventually.

and just finally enjoy myself this summer (might end up in a relationship for the first time in 5 years as well, from the looks of how things are going).

Look at you guys doing all well and being sensible, so awesome

Tokens
    Habbo
    DevilRadio

Well, I lost my job earlier in the month (which I loved) so that was a surprise. So, my plans now? Going to Bermuda at the end of May, hopefully witness someone I care about "beat" Lung cancer, hopefully seeing Paul McCartney and hopefully more surprises!
    (love)(love)(love)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

how is everyones year going then

for me:

get another raise or 2

I got one in March and will get another one next month

go on holiday in summer if I can be bothered

RIP I never really done this? I went to Dublin but it wasn't really a holiday, may go away November time depending on Red.. I am booked to go to Mallorca next year though then I can visit @GoldenMerc; but that's not 2019 so it doesn't count

I also want to get a house bought this year, just need to find a house that I like now, hopefully get that done over the next few months, been a long time in the works...

I finished this last month and bought my first house at long last, yay

I would also like to be more adventurous with food as I've always been very basic with what I eat and tend to eat the same thing every day, cooked a lot of stuff I wouldn't have dreamed of lately and went to restaurants that I wouldn't dream of (like Korean) and going to a Japanese place tomorrow.

I'm kinda doing that, I make a lot more varied stuff and plan on signing up for HelloFresh/Gousto or something similar next month when I get some time to have a look

prob get into a serious relationship at some point, but that can wait until the end of they ear, house etc sorted first

I'll get round to this eventually, I really can't be bothered with relationships just now and lose interest in speaking to anyone fairly quickly, I assume it's just because I've been to busy buying house, busy at work, busy with running/races, etc.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

calvin is coming to my house in october, i went clubbing with him in barcelona last month

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I forgot to post earlier in the year. PepeHands

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    calvin is coming to my house in october, i went clubbing with him in barcelona last month
    Unlucky, I had NDubz and Dappy over last week.. Went to strip club
    Thanks,
    Nick
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123