HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Plans

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default 2019 Plans

What are your 2019 plans thus far?

So far, my current aims are...

- When my contract ends in late August, secure another teaching position in Madrid/Barcelona.

And that's pretty much it. But who knows what'll happen.

How about you? Could be jobs, holidays, love, friends... anything!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

I would definitely like to spend some time in Italy, get into a theatre group, finally learn to play my guitar and get a finance qualification. So I've got a few things to keep me goin

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Pass my probation at work which will be next month.

Save money/save money I've won so it can go towards the holidays that are booked.

Look at selling some of my old stuff.

I don't really have many plans, I just definitely need to save stuff and hopefully be able to save enough so in the next couple of years I could move out with my boyfriend perhaps. He's learning to drive as well so I want to try help him out with that if I can too.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

mostly relating to my health so carrying on with losing weight, go outside more/be more active. i'd say travel more but i can't really do that until i've graduated cos i don't work when i'm at uni (although i'm FINALLY going to prague next month after wanting to for years omg)

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    mostly relating to my health so carrying on with losing weight, go outside more/be more active. i'd say travel more but i can't really do that until i've graduated cos i don't work when i'm at uni (although i'm FINALLY going to prague next month after wanting to for years omg)
    can't recommend travelling enough

go off and backpack, i wish i had

Like Sho Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

Hopefully winning the lottery

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

get another raise or 2
    go on holiday in summer if I can be bothered

not a lot else, doing quite a few races and a few weekends down south which will be fun

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    Pass my probation at work which will be next month.

Save money/save money I've won so it can go towards the holidays that are booked.

Look at selling some of my old stuff.

I don't really have many plans, I just definitely need to save stuff and hopefully be able to save enough so in the next couple of years I could move out with my boyfriend perhaps. He's learning to drive as well so I want to try help him out with that if I can too.
    wait what did you win

did you pass probation

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    get another raise or 2
    go on holiday in summer if I can be bothered

not a lot else, doing quite a few races and a few weekends down south which will be fun
    pay raise is half done, got my raise last month and budgeted to get another in September
    going away for 2 weekends in May and 1 in August and potentially 1 in September, would like to go away for a week somewhere too but see what happens with that one

I'll add the following..

I also want to get a house bought this year, just need to find a house that I like now, hopefully get that done over the next few months, been a long time in the works...

I would also like to be more adventurous with food as I've always been very basic with what I eat and tend to eat the same thing every day, cooked a lot of stuff I wouldn't have dreamed of lately and went to restaurants that I wouldn't dream of (like Korean) and going to a Japanese place tomorrow.

prob get into a serious relationship at some point, but that can wait until the end of they ear, house etc sorted first

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    wait what did you win

did you pass probation

pay raise is half done, got my raise last month and budgeted to get another in September
    going away for 2 weekends in May and 1 in August and potentially 1 in September, would like to go away for a week somewhere too but see what happens with that one

I'll add the following..

I also want to get a house bought this year, just need to find a house that I like now, hopefully get that done over the next few months, been a long time in the works...

I would also like to be more adventurous with food as I've always been very basic with what I eat and tend to eat the same thing every day, cooked a lot of stuff I wouldn't have dreamed of lately and went to restaurants that I wouldn't dream of (like Korean) and going to a Japanese place tomorrow.

prob get into a serious relationship at some point, but that can wait until the end of they ear, house etc sorted first
    I won a nice amount (for me anyway), I won't specifically say how much publicly on the off chance some family members randomly find this thread somehow!

Also yeah I passed my probation! Literally this was the conversation:

One of the managers: Sign that for me (it was for my discount card)
    Me: Does that mean I've passed my probation?
    Managers: Yes
    Me: I must've done something right then
    Managers: Nah we're just desperate (literally can't go a day without someone making a joke, it's lovely to be in such a positive environment)

I'm beginning to enjoy the job so much more now I've settled in. So glad I left my old job (it's great because people there now are starting to realise that when I was saying certain stuff (and they just took it on the chin/didn't believe me), I was actually right and they all say it's getting worse lmao.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    I won a nice amount (for me anyway), I won't specifically say how much publicly on the off chance some family members randomly find this thread somehow!

Also yeah I passed my probation! Literally this was the conversation:

One of the managers: Sign that for me (it was for my discount card)
    Me: Does that mean I've passed my probation?
    Managers: Yes
    Me: I must've done something right then
    Managers: Nah we're just desperate (literally can't go a day without someone making a joke, it's lovely to be in such a positive environment)

I'm beginning to enjoy the job so much more now I've settled in. So glad I left my old job (it's great because people there now are starting to realise that when I was saying certain stuff (and they just took it on the chin/didn't believe me), I was actually right and they all say it's getting worse lmao.
    what is it you do again, working in a shop?

where did you win it

ps not a huge fan of ramen, wouldn't bother going back there.. v cheap tho and good fries. I need to try more..... cultured food still

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast