HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Moving Abroad

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

Default Moving Abroad

I know a few of you guys have done it now, and technically I have moving back to the UK.

I thought it would be useful to see if any of you have tips for those wanting to move, anything you wish you had done differently etc?

As I said I only moved back to England and I did it very hastily really. I wish I had waited to find a cheaper flat or actually get a place in Brighton. But I just had to get away from Guernsey!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I moved to Spain in August of last year and my regret is not going somewhere where I can easily come home on a flight for weekends, but it was my first teaching job so you take what you can get. This August i'll likely correct that and hopefully secure a position in Madrid or Barcelona. My other regret is not choosing a job with a house share so I can actually have a social life lmao, it's literally just me here. But like I said, once I have that one years experience under my belt I can go for what I want.

Or another country, who knows. I can literally go anywhere.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 10-02-2019 at 03:15 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

I moved country when I was 13 so I can’t really talk about the proper moving part of it all as my parents did it all. But I do have a tip for whatever age you move and that’s put yourself out there and meet lots of people.

I didn’t because I was shy and social anxiety prone so I just stuck with the two kids the school put me with and throughout school didn’t join groups and clubs so just stuck with the same people who I wasn’t really best friends with we were just friends to get through school kinda thing... so get stuck in no matter how scared you are. Go to groups and clubs and meet new people so you don’t feel isolated and sad in this new exciting place! Find the people you click with and want to hang out with, not just Julie from the office because she works the same hours as you and occasionally will invite you to coffee once in a while.

Like Triz Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Timmy.hi2

Latest Awards:

I moved to to england when I was about 4 from Corfu Greece but even though I have lived in england a long time it still does not feel like Home I am constantly looking to move back to Greece at some point but even that has issues. because Greece still has national Service I would have to do that for 6 months before being able to find a job and flat. School was not great for me because even to this day I have a problem with english.
    I\'m really glad you\'re part of the black team and HxSS overall because I think I\'ve found a really lovely and good friend!- Samantha