HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

I am priceless

Like Sian, tbl Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

Hmmm probably 2k? My classic rare obsession seems to help me go up a little every now and then.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Must be over 50k but I'm completely out of touch with rare values.

How much is a Pink Dragon?
    Like Ozad Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Must be over 50k but I'm completely out of touch with rare values.

How much is a Pink Dragon?
    I'll buy it 1gb...

I can only try...

Urm tbh it is a hard one because so many innactive/banned accounts and hoarders, I would value it at around the 10-15k mark.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ozad View Post
    I'll buy it 1gb...

I can only try...

Urm tbh it is a hard one because so many innactive/banned accounts and hoarders, I would value it at around the 10-15k mark.
    What about Blue Marquee?
    Infobus?

I can't even remember what I've got.. I know I have 6 poster_0_names lol

Must have 10T as well

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

What about Blue Marquee?
    Infobus?

I can't even remember what I've got.. I know I have 6 poster_0_names lol

Must have 10T as well
    Blue marquee is around 1.75-2k,
    Infobus probably 2k + (Not completely sure)

Our assistant Rv manager @ARGENTINIEN; just brought a poster_0_names no idea how much she paid though...

P.s come and drop that blue marquee in my room

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Blue marquee is around 1.75-2k,
    Infobus probably 2k + (Not completely sure)

Our assistant Rv manager @ARGENTINIEN; just brought a poster_0_names no idea how much she paid though...

P.s come and drop that blue marquee in my room
    Strange, blue marquee has declined massively in value then. I thought these were ultra rare, I don't remember seeing hardly any kicking about the hotel. Even less so with active users.

I assume poster_0_names are 500-600 each still. Depends on supply and demand.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

Strange, blue marquee has declined massively in value then. I thought these were ultra rare, I don't remember seeing hardly any kicking about the hotel. Even less so with active users.

I assume poster_0_names are 500-600 each still. Depends on supply and demand.
    I have been looking around for Blue Marquee myself lately to complete my set, EXTREMELY hard to find but I found a user willing to sell @35gbs. She is holding it for a short while... hopefully I can gather the funds.

I think as you say, with the decline in traders and users in general on Habbo it really comes down to supply and demand. How much the seller is willing to sell it for, and how much the buyer is willing to pay.

Some rares do shift for ridiculous amounts, the Infobus being one of them I believe. I will have to find out how much Zoe paid for her poster_0_ but I think it would have been much more then that, she had been saving for a while and she is the definition of rich... aha.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I have been looking around for Blue Marquee myself lately to complete my set, EXTREMELY hard to find but I found a user willing to sell @35gbs. She is holding it for a short while... hopefully I can gather the funds.

I think as you say, with the decline in traders and users in general on Habbo it really comes down to supply and demand. How much the seller is willing to sell it for, and how much the buyer is willing to pay.

Some rares do shift for ridiculous amounts, the Infobus being one of them I believe. I will have to find out how much Zoe paid for her poster_0_ but I think it would have been much more then that, she had been saving for a while and she is the definition of rich... aha.
    Strange they would sell at 75gb given the rarity. Maybe a bargain Again I don't know how many infobus posters are active but I'd guess at 10+? There was a time when we had about 30 in URT. I haven't bought a poster_0_name in years so it's possible they've gone up. I'll have to take a look at some stuff and get you to price check haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12