HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Do your schools still exist?

So, does your primary school/high school still exist?

Both my primary and high school still exist, although the primary has been partially demolished and re-built and the same is happening right now to my high school. It's pretty sad to see but at least original parts remain!

One friend of mine, his first high school ceased to even exist. It's just wasteland now.

How about you?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

As far as I’m aware all three of mine still exist although my high school in the UK have renamed themselves but that’s really the extent of the change.

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

All of mine exist, I think they've just changed the name of one of them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My high school went into special measures whilst I was there, and closed the year after I left. It's an academy now. I think my lower and middle ones are still around, but I went to a couple so I'm not actually sure.

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

Mine all do although some classrooms I was in have been removed and new buildings have been built.

My dad's primary and high school were both demolished after he left, they're both just houses now.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

My primary school still exists however the main hallway was burnt down the year after I left, it was completely rebuilt whilst majority of the students were having their lessons in portacabin things?

Both of my secondary schools still exist unfortunately.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ps2man340

Latest Awards:

Actually, none of my former schools exist in their former forms. Except for my high school, the high school hasn't changed since MY dad went there, when it was built and brand new in 1992. But my primary school was demolished and rebuilt, and my intermediate school was completely demolished and is currently a giant plot of grass, not even trees!

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Nope. Mine closed down a while ago.

We were the last county that I know of to be still implementing a 3 tier school system. I grew up not knowing what primary and secondary schools are, or what ages/years they're to and from, and to be honest, I'm still not sure lol. I grew up with Lower school which was from year 1-4, then we went onto Middle school which was from years 5-8, then upper school from years 9-11, but about 3 years ago, they finally adopted the norm and closed down the middle school I went to, which is now being used by the police for Police Dog training.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

The buildings are there but there's been a big ol' shakeup since down here we've for some reason adopted the northern system of having primary and secondary instead of first, middle, high school. Used to make SENSE having 4 years at each, now it's like ok let's pretend that 4 year olds and 11 year olds belong in the same building and also that 11 year olds and 18 year olds should hang out together
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    The buildings are there but there's been a big ol' shakeup since down here we've for some reason adopted the northern system of having primary and secondary instead of first, middle, high school. Used to make SENSE having 4 years at each, now it's like ok let's pretend that 4 year olds and 11 year olds belong in the same building and also that 11 year olds and 18 year olds should hang out together
    That's news to me, I didn't know northern and southern had variations in regard to school years? Is this normal throughout the southern shires?

The only differences I really knew about were that Kent and Northern Ireland still retain a number of Grammar schools.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast