HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ps2man340

Latest Awards:

Default Enjoying my time

Well, it's been two or so weeks since I've joined the Habbox family and let me say, I have really become fond of many of you, be it hosting events for you to play or being apart of the staff base and communicating privately among ourselves. There has been an amount of new games I have learned to host and I am still learning more each day! As some of you are aware I am a father, which makes it difficult to host games at times (there have been times I've had to ask others to continue my event for me) and I am extremely grateful to those who are understanding and accepting that my family is important and will generally always come first. I have gotten a snazzy new signature made for me courtesy of LUCPIX (thank you).

I do plan on working my way up the ladder here at Habbox, this may take some time but I know that with all other things, communication, organization, time, and motivation will lead me to every higher notch up.

Keep on coming to the events, this is just the beginning, most of you who have been to my events know that I will 9 times out of 10 end my last round of the hour with HIGHER prizes whether it be 5 coins or 10 coins, I will ALWAYS go above and beyond to make your time spent at my events worth every minute because you never know, that winner at the bottom of the hour could be YOU. (I know what you're thinking: "But John, 5 to 10 coins really isn't that different compared to every other game." & All I have to say to that is remember that I do have to put my familys' bellys before credits as much as I would love to spend it all on Habbo and prizes for you.)

Here's to the future (sunglasses),
    Cheers

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Good to hear it, hopefully you'll be here in 2029 like me and @FlyingJesus;

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Geoff you're an absolute babe and we do enjoy having you around, you're a good giggle as a friend and also (from a managerial point of view ) an excellent host who I sincerely hope will stick with us FOREVER AND EVER, YOU MAY NEVER LEAVE. This thread is cuter than a kitten cuddling a bee and yes of course we won't expect you to sell your children for credits until at least July
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Ozad, LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Glad to have you here John, hope you stick around!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

HEY THIS IS THE SWEETEST THREAD I'm so glad you're liking it here I know we're liking having you around!!!!

I haven't had much of a chance to talk to you or see you around but I hope to more soon

Like Ozad, LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

To da future, buddy