HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Job Interviews

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

Default Job Interviews

So if you ever pay attention to my rants on habbo you'll know about my not so good subway interview

Anyway so last friday I had an interview at subway to start the women doing the interview were late ok only by 15mins but she was late because she were still interviewing the guy before me. When we finally started the interview she said she found that i was a lifeguard interesting and when i was available to work. Then she just want on talking about subway about the different subways they mange abit about the sort of things you will need to do to work there and abit about what its like working for this subway. Then she spoke abit about some tests you have to do before they hire you.

The interview ended really abruptly one minute shes just talking about subway then just goes thanks for coming shakes my hand then thats it. she said she would email me that night but i didn't get an email till today and not even from her it were from indeed basically saying she didn't want me.

I've only had 3 interviews but i just feel like this was a waste of my time kind of like she never really wanted to hire me and showed no interest in getting to know me or anything like that. was no typical interview questions just when can you work? idk if am just being over dramatic but its really bugged me.

ok rant over now you can share your own job interview experiences

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

did you say or do anything before it abruptly ended?

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    did you say or do anything before it abruptly ended?
    no she didn't really give me any chance to speak all though the interview

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

don't let it get you down, chains especially like Subway are known to be complete and utter arses

if you ask me, you dodged a bullet. try go around with a paper CV to smaller, independent places. usually more appreciative.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I had a good job interview at the place I work now. I had found the job through indeed, I wasnt sure where the job was it just said centre of town, I sent the boss lady an email and said is this in centre of town she then said yes. I noticed the email said the work place on it, so I was invited for an interview after I found out where they were. Turned out to be the little cafe down the road where I go with mum.
    I get there talk to the boss lady, she asked me what previous jobs I had, I told her about my job as a kitchen porter in a pub. So that was a positive for me.
    Also we spoke about how many hours I want. Then after we spoke she said do you want to meet the team, went into the kitchen spoke to the young lad that was washing up, boss lady said you can help in here so I can see how you work.
    After this trial she said, well Lucy you are perfect for working here you've got the job.

Ive never had any bad experiences with job interviews, I applied for woolworths when I was about 16 just after my GCSE's they never contacted me back. Anyway Woolworths doesn't exist anymore unless you live in Australia *laughing cry face*

Wow i feel like I've just typed an essay.
    lucyecc/loopy_lu on uk habbo

My current self so you can find me (I don't play much anymore so if my HC runs out etc here I am LOL)

Anyone on steam follow me -