HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Motivation

Tokens
    Habbo
    ps2man340

Latest Awards:

Question Motivation

I understand the lot of you are pretty much in college or university.
    With that being said, what do you do to keep yourself motivated to stay focused on what you're doing? I ask this because I really need to focus on getting my certifications for IT (Primarily CompTIA A+) so that I may land a job in the field that I have studied, I've got pretty much all the tools I need to study and prepare myself to take the exam, but I really don't have the time or motivation... So I'm trying to find how others keep motivated so that maybe I can find a way to keep myself on top of.... well myself.
    Like lucyecc Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by John. View Post
    I understand the lot of you are pretty much in college or university.
    With that being said, what do you do to keep yourself motivated to stay focused on what you're doing? I ask this because I really need to focus on getting my certifications for IT (Primarily CompTIA A+) so that I may land a job in the field that I have studied, I've got pretty much all the tools I need to study and prepare myself to take the exam, but I really don't have the time or motivation... So I'm trying to find how others keep motivated so that maybe I can find a way to keep myself on top of.... well myself.
    I always struggled to keep myself motivated, simply because i've got the shortest attention span ever & if something doesn't really interest me; i just give up. I just looked at the end goal I wanted- then realised I've gotta do my courses to have that job!