HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regrets

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Default Regrets

Do you have any big regrets in life?

-:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

mhmmmmmm i always think i could've been more like socially confident in school BUT i had a great time anyway so i wouldn't change it

nope can't really think of regrets

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

loads but I like where I'm at now
    Except I wish i did a better degree or I continued onto a masters and got a better job but my last ever exam I moved 200 miles away and needed to get a job asap

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    mhmmmmmm i always think i could've been more like socially confident in school BUT i had a great time anyway so i wouldn't change it

nope can't really think of regrets
    Same but Uni, Uni I was too addicted to games and didn't actually go, so didn't make a single friend at uni lol, I only went to mandatory classes (like 2-3 per week) and stuck to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    loads but I like where I'm at now
    Except I wish i did a better degree or I continued onto a masters and got a better job but my last ever exam I moved 200 miles away and needed to get a job asap
    Sorry weren't you considering Open Uni at one point?

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Didn't like any of the courses. I don't really care now tbh I have a job, i'll probably never struggle for a job and I can always go back to Uni if I marry someone rich enough to pay our bills. As long as I can pay my bills and save a little I'm happy.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    Didn't like any of the courses. I don't really care now tbh I have a job, i'll probably never struggle for a job and I can always go back to Uni if I marry someone rich enough to pay our bills. As long as I can pay my bills and save a little I'm happy.
    Fair enough, I hope it's better than your previous jobs!

On topic: I have a ton of regrets, but ones I'm willing to mention would be about general fitness and got myself outside, my teenage years and early to mid 20s I just sat inside all day and done nothing but play games pretty much which just wasted my life, I wish I got out more, I wish I done more to get fit, but it's a work in progress now, all that time on games was just wasted time.. feels like a big waste of time when I could have been actually improving my life (and maybe I would have been less autistic if I actually went out and made friends like 8 years ago)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I feel like I took a long time to find my voice. I wish I was more outspoken and confident in school and college. I regret not thanking my English tutor at school. I regret some relationship decisions. I regret moving to some of the places I've lived. I regret not being more dedicated toward certain aspects of my life. I don't really have major regrets, but a lot of smaller ones.

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

Listening to my tutors at college and not going on to study biomed at uni because for some reason they thought biology was too hard but when i suggested doing an foundation course in maths and engineering at uni to get onto a aeronautical degree they thought it was a good idea. It wasn't I've always been better at biology than physics and maths and I love doing biology. Wish i just drop out of uni soon as realised i made a mistake but i was too scared because i didn't know what id do instead.

Now tho am back in college and will hopefully be starting a biomedical science degree this year

Tokens
    Habbo
    DevilRadio

Well, going to College was a regret. I had bad experiences where I had to drop out. I wish I never dated my recent ex because I ruined something I had with someone else and held me back a lot. And, never confronting my boss for why she HATED me.
    (love)(love)(love)

-:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    Same but Uni, Uni I was too addicted to games and didn't actually go, so didn't make a single friend at uni lol, I only went to mandatory classes (like 2-3 per week) and stuck to myself.
    haha sounds like me now

uni i didn't do much but i've made like 3 close mates from it cos we lived together for the 3 years

tbh a lot of people lose contact with uni mates i find so dont think you missed much

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast