HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: contraception

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Default contraception

okay so a question for girls or boys/girls with a girl partner

i had the implant for 4 years and it was sooo great literally loved it lol until november i started bleeding through, took the pill with the implant, stopped the pill and carried on bleeding through the implant, took the pill again then started bleeding through the pill and the implant so a couple weeks back i took my implant out
    went to the doctors and they said just get the coil so had an appointment booked to get the coil, then had sex and completely forgot i didnt have the implant lol
    had to get the morning after pill and so im not able to get the coil 3 weeks from then so i can do a pregnancy test because of the chance of it not working lol
    so the week later, a condom split lol had to get morning after pill AGAIN and now have to wait another 3 weeks from then til i can get the coil
    went to the doctor and was like can i get anything whilst im waiting for the coil and they said you can get the implant but doesnt work for you, the patch or the pill lol i asked for the injection but theyre not allowed to give because the same reason of the coil : )

so i put the patch on and i swear it literally made me depressed (even tho its the same hormones as the pill??) so had to rip the patch off and was like nah **** this and now im back to taking the pill
    issue is the pill really isnt a long term fix for me im so shit at taking it and im sick all the time so really doesnt suit me

i know different people have different experiences with different contraceptions but wondered what any of you hve had and how it was
    what has worked or what works for you/your partner

im not ready for a baby just yet x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Gina (GINA) took her time to type out this thread and no one replies

What has hxf become?

I wish I could help sorry

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Gina (GINA) took her time to type out this thread and no one replies

What has hxf become?

I wish I could help sorry
    nobody could answer cos this forum is full of virgins

Like Joe, thms Liked
    Laugh ulas621 Laughed

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Pill gave me migraines on the week off and same I'd forget about it as you have to take it around the same time every day and I was always doing something and would forget.

Implant is the best for me. Last time I had it I bled for like 6 months then it was only every couple months so it was perfect.
    I got it again and literally for a month after the day I got it I felt like throwing up every morning lol. I also had a period for like 11 days where I was extremely hormonal and my mental health not great. One good thing though is I've only had one migraine since and that was when I had my period AND was ill with the flu. So hopefully it's gonna help with stopping my periods and therefor stopping my hormones and hopefully I won't be getting a migraine every month like I was.

I dunno what to do once my implant stops because my hormones are crazy on my normal cycle and the pill makes my migraines worse. My mum said her migraines stopped when she got pregnant so I guess I just gotta get knocked up ASAP xx

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I was on the progesterone pill for about 6 years - the oestrogen one gave me awful awful migraines and didn't actually *stop* my periods which is what I need it for really (other medical conditions make them unbearable).

That was absolutely no problem at all except I was sometimes forgetting to take it which would bring on a DEMON PERIOD so yah.

I've been on the depo injection for about 3 years now and absolutely love love love it. One jab every 3 months, over so quickly, barely hurts at all, no things to remember or coil/implant inside you (this personally really freaks me out) and apparently they're going to be prescribing them out so you can do it at home if you're not scared of jabbing yourself. Would highly highly recommend!!!!!!

i mean really id just say its worth being celibate for a month to get the method that's fully actually gonna work for you!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I was on the progesterone pill for about 6 years - the oestrogen one gave me awful awful migraines and didn't actually *stop* my periods which is what I need it for really (other medical conditions make them unbearable).

That was absolutely no problem at all except I was sometimes forgetting to take it which would bring on a DEMON PERIOD so yah.

I've been on the depo injection for about 3 years now and absolutely love love love it. One jab every 3 months, over so quickly, barely hurts at all, no things to remember or coil/implant inside you (this personally really freaks me out) and apparently they're going to be prescribing them out so you can do it at home if you're not scared of jabbing yourself. Would highly highly recommend!!!!!!

i mean really id just say its worth being celibate for a month to get the method that's fully actually gonna work for you!!
    when I got the pill, rigevidon (combined), I was told i'd be fine with my migraines because I didn't get aura …. so I never put 2 and 2 together when I kept getting migraines once a month...
    when I went to get the implant and she asked all these questions I told her I was getting bad migraines and she said I should never have been put on rigevidon!!
    and yeah if i'd even start the pill for 2 days and maybe missed one or two days by mistake i'd get a **** period. **** the pill man honestly, so much better methods.
    I really wanted to try the injection but i'm worried about injections and i'm probably not gonna have babies for the next 2.5 years anyway so the implant is a worthy investment. but I deffo won't be going back on the pill if I need short-term birth control at any point in future, i'll deffo be trying the injection.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    when I got the pill, rigevidon (combined), I was told i'd be fine with my migraines because I didn't get aura …. so I never put 2 and 2 together when I kept getting migraines once a month...
    when I went to get the implant and she asked all these questions I told her I was getting bad migraines and she said I should never have been put on rigevidon!!
    and yeah if i'd even start the pill for 2 days and maybe missed one or two days by mistake i'd get a **** period. **** the pill man honestly, so much better methods.
    I really wanted to try the injection but i'm worried about injections and i'm probably not gonna have babies for the next 2.5 years anyway so the implant is a worthy investment. but I deffo won't be going back on the pill if I need short-term birth control at any point in future, i'll deffo be trying the injection.
    I did get all the classic symptoms so the docs were really quick to pull me off it which was really good I'm grateful for that!! And I'm the same with if I missed even 1 day it'd be like floodgates. They're so easy to miss, and you have to remmeber to take them at the same time which when you're in uni and don't have much of a routine is so difficult tbh.

Honestly I hate needles but the injection is fine. They do it in the top bit of your bum where the fatty bit is you honestly can't feel it at all. It aches for a few days after but completely bearable!! I don't think I could do it to myself even if it would be like 24 thousand times easier. In a way an implant would be easier because it lasts for so long but I've seen them in ppl and it kinda just grosses me out (sorry) having something inside me like that. Would rather go to docs 4 times a year!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I just use my face and personality
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Triz, Joe Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

@Gina; did you only use the patch one time? I've been on it for about 4-5 years now and I noticed I was getting very moody when it came to my patch change day and I was advised to make sure I changed it at near enough the same time every week! It's been fine since then, I just think I'm probably used to it by now. I know a lot of people say birth control makes you depressed and has a negative impact on your mental health - I guess I'll only notice that when I'm off the patch which definitely won't be for a few years.

@lawrawrrr; if the injection ever stops being the best one for you the patch might be good too! You don't have to worry about sorting it out every day just once a week and then on your 'patch free week' you get a couple of days before the start of your period.

When I was younger, I couldn't take tablets properly and I didn't fancy going on the pill at all, nor did I want the implant or the injection. It was googling contraception that I found the patch and thought that would be the best thing for me. I do sometimes worry when I have a bath though when it comes a bit loose, but I know I'm still protected for a while after that. One thing I would say is if you are going away and your patch change day isn't happening on your holiday, I'd take spares anyway! In October I went to Blackpool and I stuck it on before I went and remembered I was going swimming and wanted to move it so it wouldn't be on show in my costume; I moved it and just had a 'feeling' that it might not stay on (I was right I went swimming with big slides and it came off at about 11am that day, I got back to the hotel around 6-7 and put the spare one I had on and luckily it was fine. I'm just so glad I took it with me lmao).

I think in my family though I'm the only one birth control has been fine for, I know when my mum was younger she had a few different pills she went with and none of them worked for her!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    @Gina; did you only use the patch one time? I've been on it for about 4-5 years now and I noticed I was getting very moody when it came to my patch change day and I was advised to make sure I changed it at near enough the same time every week! It's been fine since then, I just think I'm probably used to it by now. I know a lot of people say birth control makes you depressed and has a negative impact on your mental health - I guess I'll only notice that when I'm off the patch which definitely won't be for a few years.

@lawrawrrr; if the injection ever stops being the best one for you the patch might be good too! You don't have to worry about sorting it out every day just once a week and then on your 'patch free week' you get a couple of days before the start of your period.

When I was younger, I couldn't take tablets properly and I didn't fancy going on the pill at all, nor did I want the implant or the injection. It was googling contraception that I found the patch and thought that would be the best thing for me. I do sometimes worry when I have a bath though when it comes a bit loose, but I know I'm still protected for a while after that. One thing I would say is if you are going away and your patch change day isn't happening on your holiday, I'd take spares anyway! In October I went to Blackpool and I stuck it on before I went and remembered I was going swimming and wanted to move it so it wouldn't be on show in my costume; I moved it and just had a 'feeling' that it might not stay on (I was right I went swimming with big slides and it came off at about 11am that day, I got back to the hotel around 6-7 and put the spare one I had on and luckily it was fine. I'm just so glad I took it with me lmao).

I think in my family though I'm the only one birth control has been fine for, I know when my mum was younger she had a few different pills she went with and none of them worked for her!
    Do you still get a period on the patch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast